Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » American Idol / q3arena lookalikes?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American Idol / q3arena lookalikes?
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 03-01-2006 08:38 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is one black guy that looks a little bit like Xan and a white guy who is the spitting image of Acid.

Does anyone know who I mean?

It's creepy!

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 03-01-2006 08:45 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get mistaken for black guys all the time.
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 03-01-2006 09:31 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm half black.

...the bottom half...

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 03-01-2006 11:18 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me, or the other Acid.

I don't watch the show, but from the snippets that I have seen, the black girl with the high pitched squeaky voice can sing really well, and has a ton of power. Reminds me of Aretha Franklin, or Christina Aguilera (who has a fantastic voice when she isn't over signing). I hope squeaky voice wins.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 03-02-2006 12:41 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've only seen the most recent show with the guys singing and that dude, Chris, blows them all away. None of the other guys are even close.

Found the other show on usenet but it will likely be tomorrow sometime that I get it downloaded completely. I can download each 100Mb file in 6mins but each file (there are 60) is taking 40mins to upload so I have to wait on them.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2006 11:36 AM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never watched american idol before. In fact I would avoid it all costs, but I found myself watching the audition shows. That continued to the actual competition. I like that dude that sang bon jovi, and fuel.
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 03-02-2006 01:08 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not you Acidwarp.

This Acid:

Here is xanblack:

j/k

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 03-02-2006 03:15 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No one else thinks Elliot is talented? I think he's the best vocalist on the show. I think Chris has heart [and sex appeal, yes I'm comfortable saying that]. Gideon (black xan) isn't horrible, but he's not half as good as he thinks he is. Sway has his moments, but didn't create enough of them last night. Ace is pretty, and will probably remain until the final 4 because he's so good looking. But I don't think he's that strong a singer. I thought he missed his false-highs last night. The rest don't even register. And Bucky is borderline retarded.

[ 03-02-2006: Message edited by: RoGuEBiTcH ]

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2006 03:29 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
I think Chris has heart [and sex appeal, yes I'm comfortable saying that]

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 03-02-2006 06:15 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol cac

closest thing i could find of me with glasses on. yeah, i see a resembelence.

[ 03-02-2006: Message edited by: Acid ]

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 03-03-2006 08:37 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Elliot is ..ok.. I don't know if I would call him the best vocalist on the show.

Ace SUCKS, Gideon is good but I was surprised he was only 17. I like Taylor Hicks and that Chris guy.

I think they're looking for a dude since the women don't seem to be as good as the men this year.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 03-03-2006 08:43 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
btw, I thought Sway totally owned that Lispy Kevin guy.

I also though when sway sang after he got voted off he did the song alot better than the previous night. Randy was even giving him a standing ovation it looked like.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com