next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » INXS show

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INXS show
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-27-2005 08:03 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone watch that? rockstar.msn.com

At least they sing songs I know and they have a live band. Way better than that idol crap.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2005 08:12 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steph watches it. I noticed Dave Navero is a judge or something? I also noticed a pair of nice tits (not on Dave)

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 07-27-2005 08:42 AM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't watched it, but I've heard about it. Sounds like a cheap attempt at getting publicity for a band that should of been done when michael committed suicide.
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2005 08:53 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never liked INXS.

--------------------

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-27-2005 09:59 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dave Navarro is a judge I guess. He wears more makeup than my gf. They're having a bunch of 20-something people try out for a band full of guys in their 40s. I would tell INXS to take a walk and join the House Band, they rock.

--------------------

I am.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2005 10:24 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dave Navarro has probably sucked more cock than your g/f too. j/k

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2005 11:08 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
INXS is alright. There are far worse bands out there.

The show is pretty neat though. I'm with Josh, they have a band, and they sing music I know.

And there are hot girls.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-27-2005 11:22 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know any songs by INXS so I went to their website and listened to a few songs. Talk about cheesy, I thought they were a metal/rock band but they sound more like 80s pop music.

--------------------

I am.

TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 07-27-2005 06:01 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by J0SH:
I didn't know any songs by INXS so I went to their website and listened to a few songs. Talk about cheesy, I thought they were a metal/rock band but they sound more like 80s pop music.

They were an 80's pop band, well late 80's and early 90's.

Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-28-2005 06:34 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, why don't they call the show pop star then?

--------------------

I am.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com