my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » LO-FUCKING-L

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LO-FUCKING-L
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 07-20-2005 01:40 AM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://pottercrash.ytmnd.com/

I'm not warning any of you. None of you should be reading Harry Potter.

[ 07-20-2005: Message edited by: Flux ]

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 02:22 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why shouldn't we read it?

I've read it *shrug* It's a good story. I'd rather read than watch TV.

If my preferring intellecutal enjoyment to allowing myself to enter a semi-catatonic state while watching mind numbing prattle spewed from a mentally defective prat, offends you, then you can go straight to h-e-doublehockeysticks.

It's okay Flux, I still love you.

[ 07-20-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 03:15 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But it's about sorcery.

And sorcery is bad for children.

Just think about the children!

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 10:54 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2005 11:28 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you're a dick flux...

WARNING !!! SPOILER

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 07-20-2005 01:02 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes! Its the demonism! WATCH OUT!

They're 4th-grade reading level books. You want to read something trendwhorish? Grab The Da Vinci Code. At least it has bigger words.

quote:
Originally posted by J0SH:
you're a dick flux...

Thank you

[ 07-20-2005: Message edited by: Flux ]

--------------------

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 02:45 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People can read whatever they want to read, at least in this country. And for the record, I also think you're a dick.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 02:46 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lots of harsh feeling lately....

Fuck you all!!!

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 07-20-2005 03:27 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
And for the record, I also think you're a dick.

Oh no! I care so much about what you think!

--------------------

rokz
Sarge
Member # 3046

posted 07-20-2005 07:38 PM     Profile for rokz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nooooooooooooo!

You bitch....you bitch!!!!

Classic.

Boomstick
Visor
Member # 3208

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2005 07:51 PM     Profile for Boomstick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why would I spend time reading a book pertaining to demonic acts. As a boy hits puberty and learns he can magically grow his penis with a rod given to him by the Master Slut himself. I think I'll just take a crap with the newspaper.

--------------------

Player got owned by boomsticks.. Boomstick.

Posts: 16 | From: B-Ville | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 08:52 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Flux, it may have been true that the first couple of books were 4th grade level, but the later ones most certainly are far more adult in style and subject matter.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2005 10:22 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tell yourself whatever you need to.
Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2005 01:53 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whatever burb, I know you read Nancy Drew novels with a flashlight in your closet.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2005 09:08 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never said you have to care. But then, I suppose I was just reiterating the obvious. Apologies.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com