next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » "Yukon"loose it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Yukon"loose it
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-11-2005 12:57 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

It was fun while it lasted, but since I have a terrable judge of a womens true and rightful thoughts, it has gone to the big action in the S... Nor Cali

She f*cked me over and went back on her word (like It would have made a differance anyway) and now I'm pissed LOL Nah. Im cool, but i will miss the big black bastard

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-11-2005 01:15 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you wrote her off?
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-11-2005 01:36 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just think of me as the guy that can take a hit and still be standing and ask why. It was over due buy.... oh since the day I married her.
I was having second thoughts due to a recent fiew of spontanious outrages and fingure pointing she had started a week before the wedding.

Write her off? Its better then me going off. *wink*
I have a list, and it is very long and very serious points of dissapointment and plain out right deviousness that is intailed with my claim.
I need to go, but for those that know me, I will return with an updated version of the whole event. It's what I do.

It is, however, my lot in life.

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-11-2005 01:39 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhm...oh. I thought you were talking about writing the vehicle off...not your SigO.

Sorry to hear.

[ 02-11-2005: Message edited by: Snag ]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 02-11-2005 02:50 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That sucks, sorry to hear it.
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 02-11-2005 09:54 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why do these deaths make me feel better? Timing, I guess.

My writing desk arrived today.

The computer chair is uncomfortable to body fat and slouching posture. It causes me to sit very upright and with my stomach pulled in, and makes me angry but resolved, and I'm getting ready to make it work.

It's a bit hard on my butt.

[ 02-11-2005: Message edited by: Jonathan Harris ]

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-11-2005 10:38 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D2:

Im cool, but i will miss the big black bastard

I didn't know you were dating a big black guy?

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2005 12:31 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too late cac, I saw that

Sorry to hear that D2.

On the plus side, the weather has been good. . . at least here

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2005 11:17 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What size tires were those? How high a lift kit? Which brand? How did they affect gas mileage and handling?

I'm looking for a late model Bronco. I'd like to remove the top and put some nasty assed sand tires on it for surf fishing.
I'd like to paint it flat black and have big enough tires to frighten women and children and piss off my neighbors as well.

Oh, and sorry about the girl :-)

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com