Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Extreme Home Makeover- My House

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extreme Home Makeover- My House
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 12:05 PM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is what it looked like in April:

This is what it looked like in the beginning of July:

This is why I did it:

Damn taxes went from ~3k to more than 6k.

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Drako
Sarge
Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 12:10 PM     Profile for Drako   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice! That's a half million dollar home where I live

--------------------

Posts: 928 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 12:33 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks great TB, I'd say it's worth the extra taxes a year.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2004 01:19 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Teabagger has a house?

I guess I am not paying attention.

I thought you lived in foster care or something - get married? nioce!

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Devastator
Sarge
Member # 1666

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2004 01:26 PM     Profile for Devastator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She probably keeps his sac in a jar.

--------------------

Posts: 944 | From: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2004 01:28 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy shit though - i dont even pay 6000/yr in rent and utilities combined.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 01:33 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice looking house Mick.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 01:39 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice and congrats!
Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 01:40 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
btw, I didn't know you were a preacher.
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 02:01 PM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JOSH,

When I got out of foster care I became a preacher. I then married Nurse Janie. We built the house to foster more children.

Pay the fuck attention!

outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 02:07 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So how much you make per wedding? That's a cool fucking gig, Teabagger. Have the customer come to you. Whip up some cheap vienna sausage Hor'dourves, re-label some boone's farm and then pipe in some lawrence welk and charge a fortune. I bet you charge for parking too.

Reverand TeaBagger.

Nice operation, man.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2004 02:12 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bet it was expensive to have all the trees made over as well. They look much fuller now.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-20-2004 09:50 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best man looks like he is going to fall out of his pants.

I do not like new style homes but I have to say that was well done. How much did it cost? Now you need to save up for some new soil and get some grass to cover that dust bowl.

Holy shit on the taxes, that must be a good paying union job.

Your new woman has strong legs, mmmm-pop!

Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2004 11:42 PM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my god you have gotten grey Mr.Bagger.

--------------------

Wanker Extrodinare

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Headstone
Sarge
Member # 3014

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2004 01:19 AM     Profile for Headstone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definately a nice home makeover and quick at that too. Looks like you added near 900 sqft or so.
Always nice to double the size of a house.

Just as a question, is your living area 36 feet wide? That is what I a judging it as.

--------------------

Yep it really is me.

Posts: 308 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2004 07:20 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cy,

Good to see you around.

The whole job was about 200k. The style is considered farmhouse. The grass has grown in since I took that pic. The builder left 2 days before the wedding.

Yes, I have a good paying union job. So does she...

And, yes, she does have very strong legs.

Fuzefella,
Living through that construction with 2 kids would make anyone gray. I know you're referring to the older gentleman, but I did develop some substantial gray hairs over the past few months.

Headfella,
The two-story portion of the house is actually 44ft wide. The right side has a 16ft wide game room (where me and my kids lived during construction), and a 20ft garage (where mice are currently living).

TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2004 07:17 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is a very nice home! I am glad to see you kept all those beautiful trees in the back.
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2004 01:02 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice TB

*bows down and worships sac*

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com