next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » I hope

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hope
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 07:33 AM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that my new sig works, because if it doesn't I will prolly cry...I wish I had Photoshop...

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited by: ]

--------------------

Oh you can expect that, everyone's mad here, you may have noticed I'm not exactly all together myself

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-04-2004 08:22 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you made it a sig.html (that is not an image)

if you are linking and image in a sig try sig.txt at geocities.

mine still works for some reason, but i can not link more than one from geocities.

too tired to figure out why...
http://www.geocities.com/cyborg6quakes/6grump.txt

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-04-2004 08:59 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
testing:

Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 09:00 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oops, wrong messageboard.

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited by: Tea Bagger ]

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-04-2004 09:04 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dru~ If you or anyone else needs a place to host your signature I set one up at my junky Verizon DSL account.

Just email it to me and i will give you the link, check my profile for details...

Headstone
Sarge
Member # 3014

Rate Member

posted 02-04-2004 10:49 AM     Profile for Headstone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
problem is she used {img}...{igm}

--------------------

Yep it really is me.

Posts: 308 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 12:37 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

..were all mad here.

and uhh.. i believe that alice and through the looking glass are my domain.. thank you very much.

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited by: MadHatter ]

--------------------

It's a crazy world. Someone oughta sell tickets.

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 01:26 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Headstone yes she has the image tag wrong but also as Cy pointed out it's a webpage link not an image link.

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited by: Cacophonous ]

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 01:30 PM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol sorry dude

but thanks everyone...this is so bad, I've never had the problems I do now...its frustrating...a brand new computer...shitty software

--------------------

Oh you can expect that, everyone's mad here, you may have noticed I'm not exactly all together myself

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-04-2004 01:36 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dru,

...had to make the image smaller, if it doesn't look good do a google image search for another one.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 01:39 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm. . .

I remember geocities sucking. . . I just didn't remember how bad.

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 02:58 PM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks so much Cy

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 05:00 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, my friend has a vid of that movie sync'd to Pink Floyd. . .he says it's just SCARY how well it matches up.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-04-2004 06:30 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Normally people sync The Wizard of Oz to the Darkside of the Moon.

--------------------

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 02-04-2004 07:08 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
Normally people sync The Wizard of Oz to the Darkside of the Moon.

Yeah, and I still think thats kinda stretching it. I think that people that try and sync flyod up to other stuff are retarded.

Omg, the new cannibal corpse syncs up scarily well with Pee Wees Big Adventure! Duuude!

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 02-05-2004 06:51 AM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I tried it...we tried to watch the wizard of oz with the darkside of the moon...and the conclusion we reached was that you need to be really high for it to make sense and even then its a stretch
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-05-2004 09:04 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well being high is a given. Did you sync to the third roar of the lion?

--------------------

Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 02-05-2004 10:23 PM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes I did

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com