Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Did I just see Janet Jackson's right boob?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did I just see Janet Jackson's right boob?
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 12:26 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
During the Super Bowl halftime show.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 12:36 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES! She had a nipple piercing holding a star-shaped piece on. I read that he was only supposed to rip off the black piece, not the red piece too.

good show, shitty game.

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 12:40 AM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yuck.
http://www.dumpspace.net/hosted/hotness/janetwoah.jpg

Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 01:11 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol! So...was the game any good?
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 03:18 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I enjoyed the game. I HATED the halftime show. . . JT is a ponce. Kid Rock was pretty cool though.

I'm sorry, to me, nothing beats the ZZ Top Halftime show a few years ago. THAT one ROCKED!!!

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 03:43 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 08:24 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was a good game IMO.

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 03:26 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed. . .although I'll admit that the first half was pretty stale.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2004 08:28 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew if I wanted to see Janet Jackson's Booby it would be here. Thanks for not letting me down.

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited by: TheKiller ]

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 01:05 PM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is the ugliest, silicon-engorged, hairy-nippled funbag I've ever had the misfortune to glance upon

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 02:06 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree Jon.

--------------------

Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 02-06-2004 02:20 PM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You think her tit is nasty? Man, wait til you see her cock! Eurgh!

--------------------

(_*_)

Posts: 163 | From: Boston, MA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 02:49 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not trying to sound racist but she looks worse in this picture than most of the apes in Planet of the Apes.

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 02:56 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but she's still better looking than Charlton Heston

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 03:36 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh that's Justin Timberfake... =)

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 08:52 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I KNOW that's JT, but what I was responding too was your comment about the planet of the apes, and how she looked worse than all the apes. Charlton Heston played lead in the first Apes movie. . . .

And JT doesn't look better than her. . .

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2004 10:55 PM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Justin Timberlake is trying to look like that dude from Coldplay

She does have an ugly boobie

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2004 10:01 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AW - I knew what you meant I was just playing dumb.

--------------------

jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 02-11-2004 02:35 PM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I'd rather do her than Charlie Heston (he's probably armed) .... or not.

It's an election year and all the politicos are feigning shock and indignation at the halftime show. Shit, you hire MTV to do the thing and you expect a class act ??? Christ, grow some brains.

Hell, most everybody I talked to thought the boob flash was amusing but were (and are) getting a little weary of the hip-hoppers wandering around the stage grabbing their nutz. If I wanted to see that, I'd flip the channel to BET.

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com