next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » So good to be home! :D

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So good to be home! :D
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 10:43 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's up guys? Scooby IMed me this morning and let me know the gang is hanging here oncemore. I think that's awesome..hopefully now I can actually keep in touch - I kept on losing you guys when F3D went underground and then went offline.

SWEET!

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 11:29 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have sincerely missed you, RoUgEBiTcH. I am glad to see you have found your way home. I have some questions for you:
1) Have you finished college yet?
2) How many speeding tickets have you gotten on your bike?
3) Are you allowed to shop at Wal-Mart?
4) Have you knocked-up any chicks (or dudes)?
5) Do you still keep in touch with Secsrat226?
6) What are you planning to do for a job?

You

do

not

bore

me.

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 11:55 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, what's up, Mick? To answer your questions:

I graduated in May of last year.
I have only gotten one ticket on my bike(s). It was for going 135/65, but it was only written up for 85/65. Winner: me
I've since returned to Wal*Mart several times, and haven't stolen anything (h4w h4w ;P)
I've not knocked up any chicks, but I am madly in love with an older woman from Denver. In fact I was there this past weekend - she's the best. Hopefully she'll move East in the next 6 months..I'm workin on it
I still talk to Lis now and again, and I see her a couple times a year just to catch up really. She's doing well tho, and will graduate from BU this spring.
I worked for a software development firm for a couple years when I was in school and then for 6 months after I graduated. I was laid off in November, and now I work for a motorcycle dealership - getting them online and writing an integrated inventory system as well as selling/test riding bikes. I'm not making as much money as I was at the software firm, but I'm happier here, and I'm not asked to work 55 hours a week - which works for me because I have a life.

So I guess I'm doing pretty good. I'll tell you guys more about Heidi (that's my girl) later

--------------------

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 11:56 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and do tell me about your life these days!
Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 01-21-2003 12:23 PM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you still have that stupid beard?

--------------------

(_*_)

Posts: 163 | From: Boston, MA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 12:26 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice to see you Jay!

Still stuck in at the same company where I've been for the last 4,5 years (I was still a student when I started hanging out at Quake2.com), but I've gotten a better position (sales manager) and the pay is getting better, so I'm not complaining.

Actually, after a merging with another company we got the chance to buy out our division and start our own company, so I'm actually a part-owner now. A bit risky making that investment, but it definately gives you more motivation knowing that what you put down in work, may later show on your earnings...

Other than that, I'm still single (hard to do anything about that if I don't get my ass out more) and I recently quit smoking (see other thread) - 11 days now.

Life's pretty ok

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 12:28 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wassup RB!
Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-21-2003 01:29 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL Max...shut up with that beard thing already! We all know it was just a hair in the exposure.

Hello Jay, is this

all that is left of www.qmass.com?

Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 01-21-2003 02:03 PM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just saying because I have one of those stupid beard things now.

--------------------

(_*_)

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 03:02 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was actually qmass.net, and all that is left is on my hard drive :/

Hi Max, you fuck

Congrats, Riv!

--------------------

Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 01-21-2003 03:48 PM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, just like the good old days except more grey hairs. Hopefully looking to add to them with a massive mortgage but nothing brewing just yet......

--------------------

(_*_)

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-21-2003 04:36 PM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I turned into a full-time java nerd and found someone to PAY me for it. w00t.

Other than that.. I still make music.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2003 06:06 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey RoGuEBiTcH

I'm still doing it.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2003 09:40 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Markus! I was hoping you still checked in here too Can I get your ICQ number? Actually, I need everyone's again. Mine is 22736920, and my AIM name is qu4k3w0r1d.

Cac, Outie, Cy (fag ;P), anyone else I missed, hello again!

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2003 10:00 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I've requested to add you to my work icq...once that's done you'll receive another request from the same UIN (that will be my private "session" )

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2003 10:01 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh...and Markus' is 4378619...
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-22-2003 10:14 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<visibility name="RoGuEBiTcH" exclusive="true">4378619</visibility>

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-22-2003 10:15 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.. *notices riv's post*

dŽoh!

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2003 10:22 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(I guessed you wouldn't mind)
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-22-2003 10:24 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nope. =)

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2003 11:07 AM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RB ... my goodness.

And a grad no less.

BTW ... I worked for a Kawasaki dealership after I graduated.

The service manager had a masters. The parts guy had a MA. Me and another wrench had BAs ... the owner never finished high school

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-23-2003 12:37 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doing what makes you happy is the right choice!
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2003 01:33 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's up jay, welcome back home!
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Nazgul
Sarge
Member # 967

posted 01-23-2003 05:37 PM     Profile for Nazgul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lo!

How are you guys doing?

Posts: 142 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2003 02:55 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Naz!

Long time no see! Haven't seen you on icq in ages...?

Nazgul
Sarge
Member # 967

posted 01-24-2003 05:39 AM     Profile for Nazgul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lo Riv!

I'm on msn most of the time now, look me up by my e-mail addy in profile.

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2003 06:19 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah! MSN sucks!
Nazgul
Sarge
Member # 967

posted 01-24-2003 07:49 AM     Profile for Nazgul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-24-2003 08:23 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Cy raises his hand to the furor*
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 01-25-2003 10:10 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, never noticed the finger before.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-28-2003 06:21 PM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, you checked back in here.

ass.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

The Jakeman
Sarge
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted 01-28-2003 08:10 PM     Profile for The Jakeman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello

*writes "I WAS HERE" on the wall*

just making my infrequent stop by these forums...

--------------------

lamo mac boy

Posts: 800 | From: Modesto, California, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com