Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » we won!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: we won!
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-17-2002 03:27 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
usa > mex 2-0
holy sh!t

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-18-2002 02:30 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, soccer getting some publicity in the US now?

We Finns didn't even make it to the games.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 06-18-2002 10:34 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Italy vs Korea last night was rad! Lygon Street (the Italian area of Melbourne, just near me) went to teh suck last night after Italy lost.

Great game, though

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-19-2002 02:57 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quite the surprise wasn't it? Good game though, the Koreans deserved their victory IMHO.

I kinda thought "that's it" after Italys goal, but you really have to give the Koreans credit for pushing on as strongly as they did.

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 06-19-2002 08:40 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Next match for Korea will be against Spain. I like soccer but I don't like the Spain national team, I hate all the show that TV and radio makes, I hate that they always are saying that we are better that our opponents, they say that we are the best team in the world, how can they be so stupids? Spain never has won anything!!! perhaps they think that I am stupid???
For all that next saturday I will be with Korea.

Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 06-20-2002 02:06 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good onya, Mich, for not getting sucked into the hype I like the Korean team cause they seem like a happy bunch of guys.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm watching England vs. Brazil at a little English pub in town with some friends - should be a great afternoon before I get back into exam study mode for next week. Only one more exam until I've totally finished first semester

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 06-20-2002 03:59 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like England, I used to watch the Premier league a few years ago, the matches were very exciting, now with all those foreign coaches the teams in the Premier are less English and they play more like Spanish or italian teams.
I hope England beat Brazil.

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-20-2002 04:31 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going to watch the England vs. Brazil game. It's just one of the games that you cannot miss... it means I have to cut down on partying on the middsummers eve festival, but I don't care.
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 06-21-2002 06:20 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ING-UH-LUND! ING-UH-LUND! ING-UH-LUND!

/me stifles a laugh

For those who don't care (me, save for once every four years), Brazil beat England 2 goals to 1. Gotta love the atmosphere down at the pub - the Brazillians won, NOT because they're a better team, but because England played badly. Oh, and Ronaldo's a c--t, and the referee's paid off, and the peroxide in Bekham's hair filtered down into his brain and made him play badly. Yeah, that's it.

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 06-21-2002 12:20 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. I haven't see the match but I have heard that England has played realy bad and that the second gol of Brazil was a BIG mistake from Seaman. Damm!!! I don't like Brazil.

Well, let see what will do tomorrow the spanish boys... GO KOREA!!!

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com