Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Weeeee...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weeeee...
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 03:53 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's summer, the sun is shining and the temperature is close to +20°c (really warm for us this time of year). I've finaly gotten to take the motorcyckle out of the garrage!!

Last Satruday I went to a motorcyckle church, which is considered the official opening of the driving season. 2500 motorcyckles and close to 3500 people attended. It was amazing.

Life is goos.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 04:14 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Life is goos indeed!
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 07:53 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

That's what typing in a hurry does to you.

I feel like a goose.

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 08:45 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheheeheh that's my point for next year. To buy a moto (ducati)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee summer is coming here also but it's 3C here.

Pretty low for the season...

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 11:32 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After a week of storms finaly summer is here too, and there is a 25ºC out there. Too much for me.
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 11:41 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell is a 'motorcyckle church'?
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2002 08:35 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have it right 40. A church in hell.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 05-14-2002 08:56 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah!
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 05-15-2002 01:10 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, uh... well it was like going to curch except everybody came with motorcyckles and the ceremony was held outside... partly because of the cyckles and partly since the curch could not fit 3500 people inside.

I wish my english was better...

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 05-15-2002 06:40 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I wish my english was better

Well, you could start by spelling 'motorcyckles' correctly.

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 05-15-2002 08:47 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well you could help him also..

Church
Motorcycle

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 05-16-2002 01:42 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I live in Finland as you all know, speak went to a Swedish speaking school... all this helps to create bad spelling it seems.

Anyway, feel free to point out the mistakes I make. I'll try to improve my spelling.

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 05-16-2002 06:43 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, j/k, Lindy, English is supposed to be my 'first' language (well, actually, my only language, had 4 years of French in high school, and the only think I can say is 'oui', and zi-zi), and I spell like crap. No, not smell! SPell!
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 05-16-2002 09:01 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oui and zizi ???? huuumm... sometime it's tought to even speak when you know just 2 language... my primary language is french and my second is english.... and it happens often that I mix up both language in a sentence... or enven when I type..

Bonne journée les meks!

--------------------

DGhost

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 05-17-2002 02:19 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've read four languages; Finnish, Swedish, English and little German. I've started studying German again at work, since we get a lot of Phone calls from German during the summer.

They say that Swedish and German are similar languages. Still I'm completely lost... maybe someday.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com