Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Kittens!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kittens!
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 09:48 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright! My cat gave birth to 3 kittens last nitgh at 1:30 am. They're really beautiful and everybody is already spending all their time drinking milk like crazy! I'll get the digital camera of my friend to take pictures this week.

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 11:53 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Getting ready for some kitten-cuteness.
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 03-25-2002 03:46 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For the love of God, please, nobody post that "Every time you masturbate..." picture

Congrats on the kittents DGhost Go easy on the milk, though

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 04:02 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! My friend will lend me his digitale camera this week so I'll take a couple of pictures. Right now there big as my thumb.. :P I went to the bank this morning. Somebody riped me off of 1200$ in my account. Really nice.. They just impersonate me and deposit false checks to get some money from my account. The person did that 3 times in a row on 2 days. I'm suppose to get back my money in one week.

I'll have to go to the bank again to try to identify the person who did that. I don't think it someone that I know but if it is...

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 04:27 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For the love of God, please post that "Everytime you masturbate..." picture!! (haven't seen it)

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: Rivendell ]

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 06:19 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Somebody riped me off of 1200$ in my account. Really nice.. They just impersonate me and deposit false checks to get some money from my account. The person did that 3 times in a row on 2 days. I'm suppose to get back my money in one week.
Incredible! No one can take me out that money from my account because I don't have that amount but count on me for the revenge if you know the guy who did it.

Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 06:23 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But only if he/she is less tall, big and strong than me and doesn't have a gun, oh! and only if he/she doesn't have any relatives or friends in prison.
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-25-2002 06:46 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm pretty sure it's someone that I don't know. The only way this person could have gotten all the informations to actually do a stunt like that would have to search through my recycled bin. I remember that once or twice I've put my state account deep at the bottom in a box for recycling. So if this is trully the case I'm not gonna put my account's statement in the garbage or recycling anymore. It will go to the big shredder at my job.

Personnal advice gang: Don't ever put your papers who has some informations of your bank account in the trash or for recycling. Burn it or shred it. The signatures on the 3 false checks we're obviously not mine. But bank tellers don't take the time to look at this.

I lost 1200$ but actually I had less than that in my account. It's just that it went to minus 460$ (-460$).

--------------------

DGhost

TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 03-26-2002 12:44 AM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 03-26-2002 12:58 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man that picture makes me laugh, every time.

DGhost ~ hope you catch the dude ripping your bank account! Shit like that is really fuct.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 03-26-2002 07:16 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhh
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-26-2002 08:44 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MOuahahahhahaahha cool pictures!!

I don't think we're gonna catch him but who knows?

--------------------

DGhost

RoGuEBoB
Sarge
Member # 32

Rate Member

posted 03-26-2002 10:32 PM     Profile for RoGuEBoB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cats = good!
missing $$ from account = bad!!! (especially that amount of cash)

get those photos up soon!

--------------------

i like the x

Posts: 607 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com