Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » your ideal bizna . .

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: your ideal bizna . .
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 03:54 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wuddya mean bizna!?!
i mean woooman, chica, lady, the bootay! the "daaammnnn nigggaa" shake that ass

my typa girl . .
kinda tomboyish . .
hella outgoing.
knows how to chill, kick it w/ the homies.
i don't like girls who drink a bunch and get all whiny and dumb. i like em if they know how to chill out and kick it! get what i mean!!! i hate annoying hoes!! "like omg! my hair" ughh. .

what else what else . .
appreciates all sorts of weather, snow, rain, wind, SUN@!!. likes to hike, camp, road trips, and party.

i would hope that she was independent and has her own mind. knows how to make decisions and can apply make-up quickly in the morning!

also, i'd like a girl who appreciates what I want to do w/ my life, and one who supports me in what In whatever decisions that I choose to make.

one more thing, and one of the more important ones. I personally don't care if I agree w/ any of my gf's. and I want them to know that I don't give a fuck if they agree w/ me or any of my whack ideas. I hope they jus listen, and not try to persuade me to think other. appreciation is what i like!

why'd i say all this!!?!?!
cause niggaz!!! i'm sprung on a bizna!!!

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 06:36 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What you are describing is a dream girl! Lucky are the ones that find those.
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 11:45 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, mine is kinda like that.. she respects all my choice, support me, a little bit independant, just what I like, but still I don't think that she's "the girl of my life". And I won't start too much on this topic since I know she read my posts from time to time..

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 11:54 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the snow ownz the school!
my finals were cancelled today cause of it!!! actually all of wwu was cancelled today.
i think that left a lot of students hella confused.
i for one think, hell yah, there's snow, and an extra day of studying!! whoohoo!!

and as for the girl i was talkin about, She's all of that and more. I figured i was jus boring you guys w/ all that shizna. not that i'm w/ her or anything, so i wouldn't know if she'd support my whack ideas. but uhh, she does seem to enjoy hearing them heh.

no finals today!!! score!!

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 01:35 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah I thinkn we all know what it is to have a "chix" in our heads.. Once they're in, it's tough to get them out..

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 04:57 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DGhost:
Bah I thinkn we all know what it is to have a "chix" in our heads.. Once they're in, it's tough to get them out..

True.., can be a little torturous at times, don't you think?

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 06:22 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! the neverending story. I think it is hard to find a girl who you can trust on nowadays. I think I am lucky, I found mine some years ago, but you can't never be sure...
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2002 07:44 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How did you find her. Were you like walking down a street and you saw something shiney and looked down?

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 03-21-2002 06:26 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There she was, just walking down the street, singing oh-lali-lalili-la-lalilei...
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 03-22-2002 04:09 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, yes, it was something like that
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-22-2002 09:35 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha yeah it's always something like that... You just turn your head "cauz you notice something different, and BAM! there she is.. you don't even know her and you have not even speak to her for the first time that your heart is beginning for the big race and you start drooling just by looking at her... at this point you say to yourself that you must be looking really stupid, so you try to get a "cool/relax" attitude and that's when you'll do the most stupidest thing in front of her...

So far I've only met 2 girls that could give me this feeling. I've never been their boyfriend but very close to them. Now it's been more than a year since it happened to me. Except tonight. I'Ve got a birthday party of a girl who used to work at the office of where I am right now. She left like 6 months ago but we still emails and met each other from time to time. My knees are beginning to be weak when I'm with her...

Fawk I hate that.. :P

--------------------

DGhost

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 03-23-2002 09:18 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
My knees are beginning to be weak when I'm with her...

It's still a good feeling, though...

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 03-23-2002 09:41 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, unless you just have weak knees.

--------------------

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-23-2002 10:54 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahah well.. not so bad... After a while you get used to it and most of the time I'm trying to ignore these things... anyway yesterday night I went to her birthday party.. I've got a hangover.. I hate that. I drank too much of this new stuff, the schmirnoff ice... Beside that it was fun I got a phone number... Now what am I gonna do with my girlfriend now?...

--------------------

DGhost

JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 03-23-2002 05:11 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A female 7-11 cashier. It might be where I live, but fuck are they hot and English speaking!

--------------------

Hey, Smeg head, Hail CellClones!

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 03-24-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Plus they have tasty hot dogs.

--------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 03-24-2002 03:28 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
smirnoff = bitch pop
OHHH!! shafted!

what to do w/ your bizna?? keep on doin her and give the other bizna a call!! phone calls are harmless . . (to begin w/)

i'm takin the chick i've been talkin about out to a park or something today. we are gonna look for some waterfalls. and she said she'd buy lunch!!

for some reason, i'm happy to be woken up before 12 on my spring break!! i think i must be sprung hahahahahahaha

--------------------

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 03-27-2002 12:06 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you can have my 7-11 cashiers then...they have to import them from somewhere, i dunno where else they could get such trailer trash. They are all fat and hideous...and they are bitches too. What can a person do to get hot 7-11 chicks (must say though, in a surprising twist, the Macs chicks are HOT!!)
[drool]
MmMmmm...Jennifer
[/drool]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 03-29-2002 03:20 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah ah. . . the hottest chics are the ones that have total assholes for boyfriends.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 03-29-2002 06:43 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And the ones who have nice boyfriends and don't want to leave them.
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 03-31-2002 04:49 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everybooody Crikey i havent been here for so long!

Grumpy: GL with the perfect woman Grumpy! You've got the right attitude my main man ;D

AcidWarp: Very sexy sig indeed ((Beefcake!) haha, you thought i'd come here and leave without saying that once?! )

Red0r: Stop worrying son, it'll work out just fine

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 03-31-2002 11:12 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and let's not forget the hot chick who had an asshole boyfriend who she DID leave, but now she doesn't trust guys so she is not ready or does not want to be in a relationship...
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-31-2002 05:40 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mouhahahhaahh yeah you are right on this one Snag.. So typical...

--------------------

DGhost

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 04-01-2002 09:01 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey wait a second Snag, I've dated lots of hot chicks...

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com