Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Bruce campbell.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bruce campbell.
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-04-2001 08:31 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.bruce-campbell.com/

"Hail to the King". Found he's rantings pretty funny.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-05-2001 02:11 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know he had an official website. . . hell I didn't know B movie actors could get that kind of following. . . well he was on that Hercules show briefly, and also made appearances in Xena, and even had his own TV series for a while. . . guess is more famous than your average B movie actor, like say,

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-05-2001 03:22 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know it's wrong to judge an actor based on the roles he/she has played, but the guy really seems smart and sane!
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-05-2001 09:43 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, it's not really his fault, I've always thought that he was a decent enough actor. It's sorta like when my friend used to play hockey. He never made the 'A' team, not because he sucked, but because there were alot of guys of equal or greater talent.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

watchdog
Sarge
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted 06-05-2001 10:36 PM     Profile for watchdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read through the bio, and didn't notice him mentioning that new series he's in (american patriot??). I don't recall the name of it, it comes on after Cleopatara 2525 at about 3 in the morning. I guess he's reliving his childhood, as he does kind of a Zorro ripoff in the show. While we're on the subject, have you guys heard anything on that evil dead game?

Jack of All Trades is the name of the show. It's an *almost* humorous show, but at 3am the home shopping channel can be funny.

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: watchdog ]

--------------------

Posts: 92 | From: Hicksville, TN USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-06-2001 06:09 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid ~ He's gotten some follow mostly due to the Evil Dead movie(s) that have gotten an "cult" status I figure.

...And no I don't think he's an bad actor, probably a whole lot better than I (we) give him credit for.

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-06-2001 06:17 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haven't even heard of a Evil Dead game, is it in the making or is it just a rumour? Any info?
watchdog
Sarge
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted 06-06-2001 07:35 AM     Profile for watchdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
look here
The screenies look decent enough, but it scares me that THQ is making it. I played enough of their crappy console games back in the day. They were known for getting great licenses for games and turning out a game that was tripe. Hopefully that will not be the case here.

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: watchdog ]

Posts: 92 | From: Hicksville, TN USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-07-2001 01:51 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lindi, you've never heard of any Evil Dead games . . . you DO know that the Duke Nukem character is based off of the guy he played in the Evil Dead movies right?
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 06-08-2001 01:10 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
Lindi, you've never heard of any Evil Dead games . . . you DO know that the Duke Nukem character is based off of the guy he played in the Evil Dead movies right?

Sure I know that he was based on it, there was some copyright thing there too. But I must confess that Duke Nukem never quite hit home with me.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com