Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Star Trek Voyager Series finalie

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Trek Voyager Series finalie
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-24-2001 01:05 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell of an episode. It was really good, to bad there won't be a new one next season. I hardly ever watched the show, yet I'm going to miss it.

(And I'm sure it'll be on re-runs forever just like the Original and Next Generation)

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
watchdog
Sarge
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted 05-29-2001 06:58 PM     Profile for watchdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
***SPOILER WARNING****
Ok, the episode was very good, but please explain to me how voyager ended up inside the borg sphere instead of being attacked by it a few seconds earlier. While we're on the subject of Voyager, check out Elite Force. It's a very good use of the q3 engine, and one of the best sp games I've played in quite some time.

--------------------

Posts: 92 | From: Hicksville, TN USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-30-2001 04:13 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 reasons. . . 1)It's easier for the borg to assimilate Voyager the whole ship is inside the sphere. . . and 2)It's more dramatic that way.

(Yes I WAS a MASSIVE trekie)

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 05-30-2001 10:25 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm...i will have to watch it again. I do not particularly remember the ship being inside a sphere.
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Kane
Sarge
Member # 2233

Member Rated:

posted 06-02-2001 09:07 PM     Profile for Kane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voyager was the best show of all espeasially with the rock in the episode

--------------------

Posts: 47 | From: coulterville,ca,usa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kane
Sarge
Member # 2233

Member Rated:

posted 06-02-2001 09:16 PM     Profile for Kane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sucks that seven would have been dead if they had went the long way to have another 20 years....... From what i here there might be another star trek tv show in the making.....need to know more

--------------------

Posts: 47 | From: coulterville,ca,usa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
watchdog
Sarge
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted 06-02-2001 09:24 PM     Profile for watchdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All I know is the name of the series is Enterprise and it's timeline is before Kirk even. I wonder if they'll have to revert to the crappy special effects as well

--------------------

Posts: 92 | From: Hicksville, TN USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-02-2001 10:32 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kane, I like your sig. . .

From what I understand about the new series is that it takes place just after the invention of Warp Drive, and mankind is begining to travel beyond our solar system.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 06-03-2001 08:03 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But thats the coolest thing about America, if ya don't like it you can:

A. Change it
B. Get the fuck out

Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 06-03-2001 10:15 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The new show Enterprise will have Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap) as the captian and as #2 they have signed Jolene Blalock (of Maxim Magazine hottiness fame )
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-05-2001 02:39 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmmmm. . . Jolene Blalock. . . I'd sure like overhaul her plasma inducers. . .

(okay I wasn't just a massive treky. . . I had the damn technical manual and I've probably still got my Klingon English Dictionary. . .)

"Nerds are better at sex than jocks because Jocks spend all their time thinking about sports. . . we spend all our time thinking about sex."
-Some dude in Revenge of the Nerds

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com