next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Quake Jersey

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quake Jersey
Deilgyre
Visor
Member # 2404

Rate Member

posted 05-18-2001 01:28 AM     Profile for Deilgyre   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see that Carmack's Q3 hockey jersey is available for purchase at minnesotaproshop.com. Pretty cool lookin', but it only comes in size small. Does anyone know where I can get Quake shirts like this or other merchandise online?
Thanks for any info.

Posts: 2 | From: Salisbury, MD | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 05-18-2001 02:41 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know less than nothing about both hockey and clothes, but I've always thought jerseys were huge anyway. And it says "These are actual hockey jerseys, so they are oversized."

I read somewhere about the jerseys, and I think that they said they're only available through your URL, so I don't think there's much hope. Besides, I think there would be pretty strict laws about printing other Q3 shirts so you wouldn't get any companies selling them.

Sorry 'bout that.

[ 05-18-2001: Message edited by: Redlemons ]

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-18-2001 04:27 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as Hockey jerseys go, if I remember correctly a small equates to roughly a large. . . that's if I remember correctly.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Deilgyre
Visor
Member # 2404

Rate Member

posted 05-18-2001 06:23 PM     Profile for Deilgyre   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys, I'll give it a try. I appreciate the suggestions.
Posts: 2 | From: Salisbury, MD | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
watchdog
Sarge
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted 05-18-2001 06:50 PM     Profile for watchdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude try
http://www.minnesotaproshop.com/quakiiiarjer1.html

It goes all the way up to XXL. I almost bought one of these when q3 came out but the price was a bit steep. It is on sale now though

--------------------

Posts: 92 | From: Hicksville, TN USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 05-18-2001 07:18 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Strange... they must have changed the site recently... I checked out the Minessota Pro Shop site when Deilgyre posted, just to check, and they only had the small size.

Anyway, Deilgyre, there's your answer. Looks like it sells all sizes now.

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 05-19-2001 10:48 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BAH!! I want an innaugeral jersey of the Edmonton Oilers with 99 Wayne Gretzky

GOTTA BE INNAUGERAL

If I saw some guy walking down the street in a Q3 jersey I would bust a gut laughing...I keep my geekiness at home and hide it as much as possible lol

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 05-20-2001 02:55 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A few friends and I were eating lunch last week and we saw a kid in a Q3 jersey. It was pretty weird to see this in outer suburban Melbourne, but then again, we were in TGI Friday's, the pinnacle of stereotypical American theme restaurants.

"Go figure."

I think that phrase works in this context.

Servo
Visor
Member # 2407

Rate Member

posted 05-21-2001 03:18 PM     Profile for Servo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all i'm new and came across this thread somehow, that jersey looks pretty sweet even though it reminds me of the sabres

btw they usually make jersey's bigger cause of shoulder pads, but small would proubly be just like a normal fitting sweater, you would want something larger.... maybe they'll be selling em at quakecon who knows

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 05-21-2001 11:49 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome, Servo

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com