next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Kurt Cobain

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kurt Cobain
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 05:01 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
7 years ago Kurt Cobain died from a self inflicted bullet wound . He was found 3 days latter by his neighbor or somebody. If you don't know who kurt is, than you suck.

------------------
"I think therefore I am, I think."

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 05:47 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He was found by a guy coming to do some work on his house in his solarium/greenhouse on the upper floor of his Seattle home (i got the documentary Kurt & Courtney on DVD )

I mis Kurt

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 05:48 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So do I dude, So do I.

------------------
"I think therefore I am, I think."

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 04:03 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I miss him too. . .

If you listen to the band Lifehouse. . . the lead singer has the same sort of vocal style as Kurt did. . .

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 08:29 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One thing I am thankful for is that out of the ashes of Nirvana came the Foo Fighters. I dunno if you noticed this, but it seems as though Dave Grohl is a much "happier" person. I don't know if it his because Kurts clinical depression depressed his friends or what...but Dave Grohl seems to be happier. And his musical style seems to reflect that (if you have ever watched any Foo videos you will know what I mean).
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com