Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Partial Birth Abortion. For or Against

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Partial Birth Abortion. For or Against
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 04-05-2001 02:56 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your against it

If you dont know what it is then click Click here
That link from a friend

------------------

Is still here
Drakside

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 02:58 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I already signed it for chissake. Lemme alone already . . .
Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 05:51 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is fucking morbid
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 05:58 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THEY DO THAT, THAT'S THE WORST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now if you'll excuse me, I have to puke now.

------------------
"I think therefore I am, I think."

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 08:17 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Partial? I thought you could abort the whole child. Damn.. do you get 50% off?

Jesus loves me and so does my dog.

Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 09:03 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I personally wish the parents of the shitheads who started this sorta or morbid attrocity would have either used a condom or a coathanger...cause maybe then they would not be able to do this sort of shit, and possibly have some sort of perception of the ramifications. I mean, once that child has a brain, it is capable of responding to stimuli. Just because it is not out of the womb yet, does that make it any less of a person with any less rights or freedoms that should be protected under the so called constitutions of our countries?? I personally have never been in the position where I would have to consider with a girl about an abortion. I would TRY to get myself into that position by being stupid. But there is no way in my conscience could I allow myself to let it happen if it were my child. Now this brings up the "it's my body" bla bla bla argument from women. Yeah well, that is some guys kid too. His offspring. If you were sooooo worried about your body, maybe you should NOT be screwing. And further more, it may be your body, but it is a new life too. You got to ask though...is being sentiant what constitutes life?? Self awareness?? What?? Who are we as humans to put labels on what determines what life is. And who are we to use these deffintions to apply them for the destruction of what most certainly and undisputably WILL be a life if given time. Even still, saying abortion is ok because it is just a fetus and it isn't a life is just as bad as killing an already born child for preventing/intervening with the opportunity for a life to occur in the first place...that is if you beliieve a fetus is not alive. All I can say is one of my friends has been on a suicide watch a few times because she is so depressed over having aborted her baby. This was 3 years ago. Common, it is my body...that is is what she said and she is now losing her mind over guilt. The only thing that stops her from killing herself is that her religious stand on it is that if she kills herself then she won't get a chance to see her baby in heaven cause she will be in hell. Say what you will on this about religion though, i don't personally give a shit. All I am saying is this is the most immoral and destructive thing anyone could possibly do: either preventing a living baby from emerging into this world or (for the "it's not alive people") preventing a life from coming into this world in the first place.

Another stance on this can be seen as people want the governments and health care etc... to cover costs of abortion. HEY!! It is not like it is a fucking tumor. It is the result of indiscretion, stupidity or poor planning. And for those who say that "if the child is allowed to be born they will catch on to that resentment of not being planned/wanted". Well...give the kid up for adoption. There are plenty of people who can't have kids and want kids. And hell, maybe if they actually held them and got to spend a month or two with them and watch some of the developemental changes that occur in a child, unless you are one sick mother fucker, how could you not possibly love and accept your own spawn?

THIS WORLD IS FUCKED AND I WANNA BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!! GIVE ME A CASE OF TRAD AND A HOT CHICK AND I WILL BE HAPPY IN THE WOODS!!!!

Damn I love this beer!!!

[This message has been edited by Snag (edited 04-06-2001).]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com