Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » I need someone to talk to.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need someone to talk to.
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 02:09 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The other day my girlfriend dumped me and I don't know what to do. I know I love her, but if she dumped me, that means that she lied all the times that she said that she loves me (let me tell ya, it's a lot). I thought we were perfect together, but she just up and FUCKING dumped me. I'm so depressed, I don't know what to do. If you can help me, please reply and/or email me @ AnArKi@q3arena.com

------------------
"I think therefore I am, I think."

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 02:34 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, I don't think that she lied to you. . . It's not something that people lie about. I think it's more likely that she fell out of love. It happens man, it's happened to me more times than I care to count. Yeah I know it hurts, but it does get better eventually. . . it may not feel that way right now, that's normal, but it will get better. Just go to your bedroom, lock the door, turn on the music and have some alone time.
Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 04-05-2001 03:28 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx man. I think I'll do that.

------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 03:43 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No problem man. . .
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 03:56 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes it's true, you will get over it.. isn't easy, but eventually life will go on.

I was with my EX for 5, almost 6 years and about two years ago she just dumped me, but now we are getting along quite good... as friends.

------------------

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 04:28 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck da bitch
no pun intended

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 09:27 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah grumpy 'ol boy, ull be the death of us all, jolly god show 'ol chap

i had this MAJOR friggin crush on this chic @ tafe, and after taking time, and taking it all slowly, she decided to go out with some other prick

i moped around like a jackass for weeks thinking i was worthless

until one of my good friends heard (didnt want him to know) and he called me up and we talked bout it for a while

then, he said, So fucking what?? Who fucking cares! her loss your gain

altho this is quite blunt, it basically knocked some sense into me, and i stopped blaming myself, which is the worst thing u can do.

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-06-2001 07:18 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yumm . . blunt
Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 04-15-2001 01:12 AM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh, but you need to know that she's "dumped" me before and taken be back, actualy a couple of times, It's actualy quite annoying, but I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-15-2001 04:39 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, I hate to say it, but if she wants you back tell her no. . . she dumped you remember and if she's done it before, she'll do it again. Trust me, she's taking you for granted, and that's not what you need, or should want. She's arrogant to think that she can just take you back, you have to take her back, she left you, and I wouldn't take her back if I were you. She's had her chance and blown it.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com