next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » My new sig

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new sig
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 02-23-2001 08:32 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you think about my new sig?

------------------
Remember, If the women don't find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy.

[This message has been edited by AnArKi (edited 02-23-2001).]

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2001 03:46 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys get Red Green in the US? EXCELLENT!! Just goes to show...Canada has the best comedic talent bar none.
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2001 12:34 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, on the PBS, it is the highest rated show on PBS. Also, did you hear that there is going to be a Red Green Movie! And yes, it will be released in the US. I think I heard that on Open Mike when one of the actors from Red Green said so.

Go here and check it out http://www.acornmedia.com/interviews/redgrn6-00.cfm#movie

He talks about the movie.

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2001 02:47 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah my mom and I always stay up every night 'till ten to watch it!!!!!!
I always have the handy man's secret weapon... ...DUCTTAPE. My favorite charecter is Mike Hammer, He's funny. I realy hated it when Harold left and Mike and Mr. humfrey took over. Keep your stick on the ice

-AnArKi

------------------
Remember, If the women don't find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy.

JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2001 03:13 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like adventures with bill, and also those chartoons which Ranger Rick makes.

" Remember, Arrogance may be bliss, until a big rock hatches a black hole"

" Friends don't allow other friends get eatten by trees even if they are arrogant. If they do, be sure to uproot the tree and throw it directly in the center of the sun."

Ranger Rick is crazy!

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2001 04:10 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like adventures with bill to, It's realy funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny . BTW, His name is Ranger Gord.

------------------
Remember, If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com