Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Testing...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Testing...
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 02-22-2001 05:38 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is a test of my sig

------------------
That's IT; I'm gunna open a whole CASE of WHOOPASS on you! That's right, 24 CANS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[img]C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\logo512.jpg[/img]

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-22-2001 05:44 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You uh, need to have it on a remote server and use thr url for the picture
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-23-2001 02:50 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry AnArki, I should have clarified that point. . . don't worry about it though. You do have the coding right.

------------------

Angelfire seems to work. You might also try NBCi (www.nbci.com) they used to be Xoom.com. In this case the URL for my sig is
{img}www.angelfire.com/vt2/acidwarp/animate.gif{/img}
of course substituting { for [

Just remember to try and keep the images small. No bigger than I think around 8k, is the limit, but that's mostly ignored because most of us have a broadband connection. But try to keep it less than 50k just as a rule of thumb.

[This message has been edited by AcidWarp (edited 02-23-2001).]

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-23-2001 04:50 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just thought of something. Perhaps the easiest way would be to link a picture off another site. Perhaps not the most legal suggestion, but it's way less time consuming than finding an image, copying it to your comp, then uploading it back to a web account so you can link it.

Like this

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AnArKi
Sarge
Member # 2298

Member Rated:

posted 02-23-2001 02:41 PM     Profile for AnArKi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh I get it, I'll just upload my pic!

------------------
That's IT; I'm gunna open a whole CASE of WHOOPASS on you! That's right, 24 CANS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 85 | From: Outer space | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com