Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » I thought I would show you some pics from my place

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I thought I would show you some pics from my place
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-12-2001 12:03 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

These are photos of me cleaning my dish so I can have my TV and my 2way Internet throughStarband
The picture of the ladder is seconds after I fell off the roof onto the deck.LOL That was fun.

These are thumbnails with links, so click them to see the full picture.

------------------

Is still here
Drakside

[This message has been edited by D2 (edited 02-12-2001).]

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-12-2001 12:10 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The snow was so deep here I couldn't even drive my van out without shoveling a sh*tload of snow

You can see by this one that I had a bit of trouble getting out and about

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 01:25 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I am originally from Edmonton Alberta. Canada in case you are not well educated

Anyhow, there my family has a lake front cabin (cottage for some of you ) and a couple ski-doos meant for ripping the shit outta the snow. One problem. What is one thing other than hockey, beer or indians that pops into peoples minds when they hear Canada? Well, hopefully you said snow. But unfortunately there is only about 1.5" of snow on the ground so those sleds (ski-doos) are useless since we have 2" paddles on the tracks (meant for climbing). The mountains are hurting for snow too. Then I see a picture of a Yankee with shit loads of snow. I mean, right now, god forbid, I wish I was a fucking Newfie cause they got 12' of snow there (yes....TWELVE FEET). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 02-12-2001 02:17 AM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coming from a half newf, no you don't!
Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 02:56 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish we'd had a winter like that. This winter has been bad weathervise, just rain and about 0 Celsius all the time. Well Lapland has had a nice winter with degrees of down to -30 Celsius.

Skiidoos are so fun, nothing better than to zoom over a frozen lake or something at top speed!

------------------
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 04:08 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's okay snag, we'll get them next year. . . besides, at least now some of them danm yanks is gettin' a taste of REAL weather fer a change. . . none of that pussy shit.

Hey D2, hows it feel to be in the frozen north for a change. . .

Just givin' ya a hard time. . . it's about time you showed up anyway . . . where the hell you been. I guess you must have fun with satelite internet, what are the pings like. Aren't they somewhere around 300-500? I think I remember hearing something about that being one of the limitations to sat net.

BTW where's my weather report!!!

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-12-2001 02:59 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ive been at school

And waiting for baby

Any day now.

------------------

Is still here
Drakside

PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 07:37 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aww! congrats...i can't wait to have kids
Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 10:29 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations on the baby D. Have you picked out any names yet.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
MoLs0n
Sarge
Member # 1002

Rate Member

posted 02-12-2001 10:53 PM     Profile for MoLs0n   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where is the rig d2?
Posts: 369 | From: langley,BC,Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-13-2001 03:56 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
Congratulations on the baby D. Have you picked out any names yet.

------------------

D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-13-2001 08:05 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeh I've picked out a name

Since the Doctor is 99% sure it's a girl(i was looking and I thought it was a girl also)

The name we picked out is Cristine(or however my wife wants to spell it )

------------------

Is still here
Drakside

[This message has been edited by D2 (edited 02-13-2001).]

PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 02-13-2001 09:10 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awww! we're gonna want pictures!
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 02-13-2001 11:29 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Digital HP C200 Camera

"You Betcha Yah SUre"

Tons of them.

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2001 02:45 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
Yeh I've picked out a name

Since the Doctor is 99% sure it's a girl(i was looking and I thought it was a girl also)

The name we picked out is Cristine(or however my wife wants to spell it )

That's a nice name.

------------------

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2001 03:14 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok...borrowing some material from Jeff Foxworthy here but, it is so true: You ever notice that nobody ever says "Come here and take a look at lil Johnny...he is dumb as a fucking brick" or "Ya know, Johnny is really fucking ugly" and parents who have kids like this are the ones who boast about their kids intelligence and torture you with pictures of an ugly kid. Guess it proves ignorance is bliss...and other peoples ignorance is torture to you.

But D, I am sure you will have a cute kid congrats

It is gonna be the best day of your life so uh...try to smile with me w00t

[This message has been edited by Snag (edited 02-14-2001).]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2001 09:30 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*edited cuz i'm stupid*

[This message has been edited by PrincessGummy (edited 02-14-2001).]

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com