Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » A B C s of Friends...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A B C s of Friends...
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 10:14 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

....... A
Friend....
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say
"HI"

(D)oesn't give up on you

(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the
unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives
unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over

(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you
are
(M)akes a difference in your life

(N)ever Judges>
(O)ffer support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your
fears
(R)aises your spirits

(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need tohear
it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you

(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when
you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

by the way...yes i am STILL bored...and longing for something...

[This message has been edited by Snag (edited 01-11-2001).]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 11:13 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
May I suggest drugs to fight boredom? Fight it and be cool at the same time. Bonzai!
Posts: 1051 | From: US | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 11:37 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhm, and how would taking drugs make me cool? I mean, sure, i smoke pot occassionally...but am i any less cool if i don't? or if I were a heroine addict would that make me like ultra cool?!? I mean seriously...i am posting dumb posts outta boredom...that reply was just fucking retarded (sorry to say)
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 11:40 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I once found some acid and I ate it. I then became a cool 'd00d!'. I can put it in math terms.

me + acid = cool d00d!

See these shades? ... I'am cool

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2001 01:56 AM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get a grip.
Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 01:58 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, I think he lost his grip a long time ago Gladiator.
Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 04:20 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think he's lost his grip, I don't think he ever had one

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 04:38 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW Snag . . . if you truly are bored. . . go here, and watch some of the cartoons. . .
www.chillybeach.com

It's one of the funnier site out there. Best of all it's canadian made.

[This message has been edited by AcidWarp (edited 01-12-2001).]

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 11:13 AM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad ~ I can show you where you can grip me *drops pants* Tug mah sausage!
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 08:32 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aww...that was sweet snaggy....QUIT SMOKIN' FRIGGIN POT. it's bad...seriously...it changed so many people i know for the worse..including me.
Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 08:36 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what are ya longin' for snaggy....i'll try my best to make all your wishes come true
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 08:37 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 09:09 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pot!

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 09:29 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 09:38 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah oatmeal is a drug. Most people don't know that.
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 01:11 AM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
careful its a gateway drug, one small puff will lead directly to addiction of herion..
Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 09:25 AM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i don't like oatmeal! it's texture is weird..hehe
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 09:47 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmm Oatmeal. I've had 3 bowls over the past two days.
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 11:45 AM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love oatmeal!
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 12:11 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe, I prefer Quaker Apple and Cinnamon...btw Wolfie, I assume you would like oatmeal...or shall we call it porridge I grew up calling it that here in Canada but, well, now I call it either or...
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 04:33 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
porridge? haha, that makes me think of the three little bears...
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 04:41 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And since you don't like porridge (oatmeal) i guess you won;t be Goldilocks? Which is good...I don't want that Grizzly ol Cyborg6 scaring you
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 04:44 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The three little bears give me a raging erection!
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 04:49 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha...that's uhm...nice to know

i have to put my hair in lil goldilocks curls for our musical, cuz in the broadway performance, little red has her hair like that eheheheheeeeeeee

JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2001 07:02 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AcidWarp that website is the best I have ever been too, I saw "Al Force 1" and a christmas one and it was as funny as hell!

------------------

Hey, Smeg head, Hail CellClones!

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com