Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » my current life style (don't need to read)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my current life style (don't need to read)
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 05:36 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
guys, lately, i've been feeling a little weird.
my connect up here @ wwu sucks ass.
so i can't quake much anymore.
so i play on the lan a lot, but nobody around here really plays.
my earliest class is @ 12, on mwf, and @ 1 on t and r.
my schedule is good, cause, i don't have any gaps.
i eat healla food @ 11 and 5.
then, i smoke weed, and drink beer.
nono, i study first, then get my smoke on and drink on. and right now, i'm feelin i dunno, kinda weird.
it feels like i need ot let something about. but i can't figure out wut. ya know?? when your conscience is saying shit to you, and you don't know wut. i'm having that crisis, and its bugging the shit out of me. i can't stop thinking, "y the hell am i feeling so weird"

well shit,
i'm hoping by expresses this here, i can start feeling normal again.
but this experiment might not work. who knows.

no replies needed. cause its long a boring

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 01-10-2001 07:41 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe the weed's making you feel like this.
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 08:49 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Grumpy mate, look stop smoking the weed.

Catch up wit me on icq again sometime mate.

But seriously, give up the weed, weed screws with your head, just do a bit of drinking, and then call it a night - especially while your sk00ling

Hope you work it out mate.

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 09:08 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have never felt weird from weed. It is much safer than alcohol anyway.
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 12:22 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your life must really suck if you have to smoke weed to have a good time... Didn't mean that in a meen way, just think you should ask yourself why you smoke.

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited 01-10-2001).]

Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 12:58 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow Glady wins the dumbest comment of the day award.

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 01:25 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get a life Caco.
Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 02:16 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow Gladbag wins another award for the second dumbest comment made today.

LOL

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 02:18 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice edit.

Many talented musicans and artists that have wonderful lives (such as myself) smoke weed BTW. Dumbfuck.

DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 02:41 PM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys, glad someone is here to keep me amused today.
btw: That was a stupid and ignorant comment Glad. Granted, there may be some people that smoke wayyyyyy too much and their life may suck, but unless you know grumpy personally, it's very presumptuous to assume he is that type.
besides, he never said he inhaled.

Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 02:45 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well put DJ.

As in everything, moderation is the key.

Too much chocolate is bad for you too.

I very rarely use weed and for sure do not have any problems as a result. I rarely drink alcohol too.

Anyone with an addictive personality should stay away from weed and other drugs like alcohol.

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 02:50 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't believe in the use of drugs. There are too many dope heads in my neighborhood. And let me point out the number of great musicians that have died from overdoses... (the musicians that you refer didn't just smoke, their inspiration came from other things...) Rather full of yourself to be referred to as talented, eh?

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 02:55 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumps, it sounds like you stressed out. I do the same thing when I'm stressed out. I smoke weed and get drunk, normally I'm fairly straight, and I have taken a hoot in over 2 months. I still drink, I just don't drink enough that I'm realy drunk, usually only one or two beers.

Anyway, I want you to do something for me. After your finished reading this post, I want you to open your window, lean out and let out a primal scream at the top of your lungs. You know what a primal scream is right . . . no words you just scream. Kind of like Charlie Brown always did. . .ARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!! You'll feel a whole lot better.

BTW others here, quit your bickering, everybody has different opinions concerning marijuana, I say don't fight about it. Life's to short.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:20 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I don't believe in the use of drugs.
Gladiator

So you don't drink beer or coffee? Bullshit.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:21 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
And let me point out the number of great musicians that have died from overdoses

Nme one musican that died from an overdose of weed. We are talking about weed not heroin.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:25 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Rather full of yourself to be referred to as talented

I am talented but what I said was:

quote:
Many talented musicans and artists that have wonderful lives (such as myself) smoke weed BTW.

Which means people that have great lives (such as myself) might smoke weed.

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 03:34 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey caco, I see you like to only show parts of the quote, what I said was "the musicians that you refer didn't just smoke, their inspiration came from other things." Which is exactly my point. We're talking about weed and you bring up musicians.

As for beer and coffee, I've heard this one before. Seems to be the age old argument of the druggy. (Alcohol, fucknut, does not affect your brain. A natural chemical produced by the liver creates that effect. It also reduces the amount of cholesterol in your blood, and is actually needed by the body. And, no I don't drink beer, I prefer whiskey (in moderation). Coffee is a soldier's lifeblood, so yes I do drink it. Rather ignorant to compare weed to coffee aren't you. Weed kills brain-cells. Caco is living proof, as is one of my friends. Let's just say he's not so swift anymore.

Now this is pissing me off Caco. No more responses. I'm not here to convert you or anybody else. Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you do.

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:36 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Give it up Cac, I don't think you can reason with Glad. He just seems too darn stubborn to really discuss anything.

I really think that the impression he made in T&T by flaming ppl trying to help him isn't getting any better in my mind. I mean here we have Grumpy trying to improve he's current situation, and all Glad has to say is basically "you suck", instead of saying "I don't think smoking weed for you is good right now...".

Glad ~ There are different ways to expres your thoughts, try to be a little more nice. You have to understand that the rest of us have know each other for quite some time...

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:40 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your right Lindi, it's not worth the time. It was fun for a few minutes. :P

BTW I am not promoting drug use as I'm sure most of you already know.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:44 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeesh! :P

[This message has been edited by Cacophonous (edited 01-10-2001).]

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 03:45 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright, Lindi, fair enough. My apologies to anyone I've offended. Caco, like I said, your alright, so let's give it a rest, K?
Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 03:48 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Caco, ICQ me, 82998001 right now. Listen, this has gotten out of hand. Many of the original comments I made were not intended to be interpreted the way you did.
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:49 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whatever.

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2001 03:57 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love you man!
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 03:58 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't sweat it Glad -I'm not mad. (Hey that rhymes) :P

Anyway I'm at my office and I don't have ICQ here.

I was giving you a hard time too.

No big whoop.

DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 04:06 PM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
weeeeeeeeee, another exciting episode of As The Quakeworld Turns.
Looks like things have settled and that's good. I'm sure tomorrows episode will bring new things to light. For now, to each his own. Grumps, I think AW had the best suggestion of all. Let it out and be done with it. If your gonna smoke and drink, moderation would be a good idea but that's your call. Though I have been known to go overboard a time or two myself.
Now let's all go get a cup of coffee and then frag some ass on an unsuspecting server.

Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 01-10-2001 04:14 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'know grumps... maybe it's time for that good ol' thing called soulsearching. Maybe try a little yoga. Write a poem expressing your inner-most feelings. Find what you love best and do that for a while.
^
|
|
|
Sorry, flashback to women's board. Seriously though, maybe it's time you try a few new things. I don't mean drugs btw. Like, I don't know. Martial arts. Acting. Running. Origami. etc.

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 01-10-2001 06:33 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, my first post about not smoking the weed pretty much sums up my thought on that matter, but everyone's settled that.

I'm with Wolfie and the fact that you're probably just stressed out about something. If you don't know what it is, then there's your problem. That's stress- the 'fight or flight' response your body has against something it doesn't like. Since we don't live in caveman times where we either run or beat the shit out of that sabre toothed tiger, your body doesnt know what to run from or what to fight. So it all just builds up.

I say try something really creative and new- maybe instead of Quake or something.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 02:52 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking about strees, what I usually do is reserve a day or two. During these days (normaly a weekend or other holliday) I just reserve time for me, I don't make any plans, just do stuff that I feel like doing.

I've also found that, if I can't make time for an above mentioned stress reliever, I go running. Mind you I'm no athlet, on the contrary acctually, but I found that the physical exersice makes me sleep really good the next night. Then the next morning I usually feel very relaxed and rested.

Try to cut down on the weed and drink... see if it helps, if it doesn't then you at least know that they aren't causing this...

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 03:47 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy my fuck shit!
well, i'm back?

well, i jus uhh? wanted to inform ya'll that, uhh, my life DOES NOT suck! roflmao. hahahaha
i'm actually feeling quite better now. i'm still smokin the green, but feeling much betta.
i talked to my friends about my roomate. and i think i jus find him annoying while playing games because he's a sore loser.
i got a fitty dollar ticket last nite also, but i didn't mention it on here. but today, i got it dropped. so yah, i saying, i was probably a lil stress.
i also have all my classes fo sho, and bought all my books today. so i was on top of shit today. so i'm feelin jus fine now. gots me homework done, and now i'm outtie all!
uhh, thanx for all the replies peeps!
i'm still like way way confused from all of these posts though. shit mang! i'm all happy now, i feel so loved hahaha. shit!

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 04:05 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mwahahahaha
i jus can't help this shit. omg!
hahaha
guys, i jus felt "weird"
not sad, mad, happy, dumb, slow, lazy or anything @ all. jus my sub consiousness fuggin with me. its totally coo. i hope ya'll have "no worries"
hahaha, parsie's quote

Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2001 07:31 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No worries mate, anytime

Glad to hear your feeling better.

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2001 06:08 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's kinda interresting how differently people react to stress.., don't you think?

Glad to hear you are feeling better Grumpy.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com