next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Alice -|-

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alice -|-
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 06:49 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 08:17 PM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the true spirit of video games..

to ruin the hope of peace and sanity for future generations.

(btw, wonderful picture)

------------------

Posts: 731 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-06-2001 11:25 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AHAHA...Yes!!! That looks damn evil...

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-07-2001 05:15 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is that the q3 engine?

have ya guys seen that one super updated ut engine for that one star trek game?
i thought it was purty nice

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 01-07-2001 05:30 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alice gave me nightmares. No shit. Love the game but after playing it for two nights, I had some weird ass dreams. Haven't played it since and haven't had anymore nightmares either.
yes, it's the q3 engine. I played one ST game that uses it also. Not sure which one though. Elite Force I think. It was ok but reminds me of UT

Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 01-07-2001 08:12 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Elite Force uses the Q3:A engine, yep. But I think it's one of the most heavily modified of them all.
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-07-2001 02:53 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes....i like the way the Chesire Cat narrates that segment where she goes apeshit with that evil ass potion hehe

If you have gotten that far, what did ya think of that bridge with the moving pieces?? The first time I jumped off the pieces to avoid the "flying door" i didn;t know wtf was happening hehe

AWESOME GAME!!

And I still say D! was a freaky ass game. Back from 96 or so that game was. Wicked graphics for the day and my buddy and i were stoned and drunk one night playing this game in the dark basement...all of a sudden, looking in a mirror, a hand out of the blue reaches out for you. We FREAKED!!!!!!!!!!

D!, the game that ultimately freaked me out.

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-08-2001 08:08 PM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love D, awesome game, but too easy. I rented it and beat it the same night.
Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-09-2001 12:06 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah but still...that FREAKED ME OUT!! lol

LAURA!! LAURA!! LAURAA!! LAURAA!!!

i mean...freaky as hell with the sound, but i didn;t need shit jumping out at me when i am just looking into a mirror lol

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com