Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » sig time...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sig time...
Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 12:24 AM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
testing my signature..

while im at it.. lessee who's got the best one >=)

------------------

Posts: 731 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-06-2001 12:27 AM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you create your signature Skillz?
Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 12:52 AM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice pic... and quote..
Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 12:54 AM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there are a lot of ways.. you can put one together in photoshop. it all depends on what you want.
Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 01:10 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WB Jon...been a while. Can't believe it has been a year since I called you to help ya out with that network bit too hehe Where does the time go?
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 01:26 AM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LoL snag been too long. i have very little network problems now (since i have but 1 computer now )

but hey..here's a TIP for all you @home users:

split your @home cable line (buy a splitter at radio shack or something), and connect your cable modem on one of the sockets, and on the other one, connect a TV to it. *poof* 70+ channels.

this was only a tip from a friend, im gonna try it tomorrow (i got a hefty 400mb download in process right now ).

anyways, yeah, i made my sig pics in photoshop (about 9 of them), then made a cgi program that randomizes them . click on refresh a few times and read the quotes.. THEY CHANGE!!

------------------

Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 02:15 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
omfg! what a l3337 sig!

kewl stuff Ski11z

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 03:34 AM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thx parsout (btw, i like ur website )

a while back i made a public cgi program that let ppl sign up, and it let them configure their signatures/icons. they could upload, or select from an online catalog. it was the sweetest cgi prog i made (well, one of the best), but the server i put it on fucked up.

if u want, i could set u up with a randomized sig generator. hell, if enough people want to--i'll re-upload my old script (if i can find it).

------------------

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 03:35 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm....well, here if ya do that ya only get basic cable from Shaw :/

I just wish they would use multiple channels drop TV channels, and up the data channels
I mean, cable modems tx on like channel 13.5 or 14.5 one of those two (here anyway, got that info from the cable tech who put his his passwords in my computer which happened to have a keylogger running lol)

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 03:50 AM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck. didnt work.

i get the channels i normally get =(

ski11z is unhappy. I WANT FREE [insert something that is not free]

------------------

Gladiator
Sarge
Member # 2271

Rate Member

posted 01-06-2001 09:50 AM     Profile for Gladiator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Skillz! There is a filter they place on the cable line. If you look at the telephone pole where it came from, there is a grey cylinder that holds them all. They look like little metal cylinders. If you could get into it then you could remove it... The cable company thinks of these things too.
Posts: 99 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 07:33 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they are a pain in the ass to try to take off,
you can't do it with jus a wrench and shit.

ya need to like measure it out and make a cool lil tool.
kinda a niftly lil device ya gotta concoct

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2001 09:04 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, look at this signature!

------------------

Hey, Smeg head, Hail CellClones!

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-06-2001 11:29 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm a nice guy really but i'm a better actor!

------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com