next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » A Riddle for Yous

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Riddle for Yous
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-09-2000 03:04 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What Am I?

Luke has it in front, Paul has it behind, Mathew doesn't have it. Girls can only have it once, Boys cannot have it. Old Mrs. Mulligan had it twice in succession. Dr. Lowell had it once in front and twice as bad behind.

Good Luck!!

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 10-09-2000 04:06 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

An "L"....

Bring it on...

Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 10-09-2000 06:36 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, that was good Broch.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mascot
Visor
Member # 2201

Rate Member

posted 10-10-2000 12:35 AM     Profile for Mascot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was gonna say virgin... you can only have that once
Posts: 11 | From: Stony Plain,Alberta,Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-10-2000 01:13 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Easy! Lol!

Here's another one:

For some reason, this nutcase decided to marry off his daughter. He told her she is allowed to say one statement before she's married. If what she says is true, she marries Derek the Dull. If what she says is false, she marries Bob the Boring. What does she say to get out of this situation?

Ar har...

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-10-2000 09:02 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the father: "you have to say one statment AHHAHAHAHAH"

the bitch: Get f#%#^d you old bastard! ill marry who i damn well want!!

Thats wast she sez AHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-10-2000 11:48 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good job Broch. It wasn't really a very hard one to begin with anyway.
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 10-10-2000 11:29 PM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
she says, they're both gay
Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-11-2000 05:32 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah!!!!!

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-11-2000 05:53 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, seriously now,

If she says anything at all, and its false she marries one guy

If she says anything at all and its true she marries the other guy

SO if she doen't say ANYTHING at all it can neither be true or false, can it???eh?

eh? Eh? EH? E H ?

Parsout

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-12-2000 03:17 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I should probably tell you guys the answer.
Um, she says "I will marry Bob." So if she marries Bob, then it's true. So because that statement has become true, she marries Derek. But since she said she'd marry Bob, marrying Derek would make the statement false, so she'd marry Bob. And so on and so on. It's a never ending cycle. She'd never get married because the father would be so confused he'd have a brain explosion.

Here's another one:

I am a strange creature, for I satisfy women...
I grow very tall, erect in a bed,
I'm hairy underneath. From time to time
A beautiful girl, the brave daughter
Of some fellow dares to hold me
Grips my reddish skin, robs me of my head
And puts me in the pantry. At once that girl
With plaited hair who has confined me
Remembers our meeting. Her eye moistens.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-12-2000 03:32 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An Onion
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-12-2000 11:49 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that I've had some time to think about it, an onion doesn't make any sense. I think now that maybe I'm stumped.

------------------

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-13-2000 02:38 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMAO Acid!
You are right, and it does make sense
Well done

Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-13-2000 04:47 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
top notch acid! ...Erste Klasse!

Parsout

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-13-2000 11:52 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look at the time of my second post, I wrote that at about 9:00am where I am, I hadn't even started the first cup of coffee yet. I was running late. . . anyway, my brain was still foggy.
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-16-2000 06:38 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am lying

a statement that could've also worked

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 10-16-2000 08:20 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm so confused!
Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-17-2000 01:20 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um... that's what it said in the trivia book. Heh.
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-17-2000 12:21 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you're confused about why it's an Onion, the most common onions I've seen have a redish outer skin protecting the inner layers, not to mention that the 'hair' on the bottom are the roots, onions are a bulb plant, they grow underground. The head that's cut off is the green stem that is above the ground which supplies the plant with nutrients. The girls tears are a result of the sulfur fumes that the onion emits when it's cut up, which is why you cut them underwater.

Is that sufficiently explained now

------------------

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-17-2000 11:28 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well done again AW
It's a riddle from the year 1000.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com