Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Quake?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quake?
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-06-2000 01:20 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone here still play any of the Quakes? I realised a few days ago that I haven't played Quake for about 5 months, and haven't played online since January. Yet I'm still here. Hmm.
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2000 03:01 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I played Q3F, but after a few ormats etc. I've lost all my stuff, so I haven't played Quake for a month. I have however been playing Vampire the masquerade...

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2000 03:04 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wife and I play q3 every night on Llarians Seattle server and on Shiva's. I also play on Ned's POW server quite often. In almost a year I have only run into people from this board 3 or 4 times on a server.
Maybe this board should be re-named to the "People who talk about Quake Message Board"

Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2000 04:21 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ive never really played online anything b4, lag scares me...

except for that Quake TV thing, i like watching matches of q3 on with my TV (geforce tv-out), its better than the flood of british try-hard comedy that has once again flooded our networks, ay Redlemons???

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2000 07:04 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I play q3 often...

I'd like to see some of you guys playin.

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 10-06-2000 08:18 PM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quake2, last night. had a 2 week break before, but now i'm thinking of going regular muhehehe
Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-06-2000 11:04 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pars- what's Quake TV?! Sounds intriguing... It's not the British comedy that sucks! It's the American comedy that does it... especially Becker. That show can't possibly pass for comedy!!
British comedy is the best. Ahh, I miss Chef.

DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 10-07-2000 01:25 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like that too Killer. Though you would mostly see me falling into lava and out into space, or jumping in front of somebody's rocket. I'm real good at those things.
Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-07-2000 03:13 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quake TV - (is really cool) when there is like, a big event on, like Frag4 or GroundZero, you go to their websites and they give out the qtv server addresses - SO then i thought, hmmmmm better try this out!

so i type /connect qtv.gamepig.com in my q3 console and it hooks up with a LIVE match HAHAHAHAHA!!!! i went crazy and invited friends around for a pissup BUT the only crap thing is that if youre connection is not very good it drops you off the server everytime the map is changed, its a shame that there isnt any tournaments on at the moment.

Oh yeah the flood of american comedy pisses me off too (no offence to any americans or british) but the comedy is CRAP!!! - obviously redlemons, if you dont watch becker, you wouldnt be watching friends, or any of those other shows right?? i cant stand it!!!! - cept for the simpsons and ren and stimpy those too shows are great!!!

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-07-2000 06:12 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I watch Seinfeld sometimes (seen them all anyway) and Just Shoot Me... and that's about it. But I'll watch any British comedy
Pars do you watch the Micallif program or Pizza?

Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-07-2000 09:58 PM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE MICALLEF PROGRAM WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

no, seriously that program kicks ass, but ive only ever had the chance to watch Pizza for about 5 minutes!!!

Parsout

Ser
Sarge
Member # 2204

Rate Member

posted 10-08-2000 12:09 AM     Profile for Ser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me and a lot of the guys play RA3 at QMASS... http://www.qmass.net lists all the servers and relevant info...
Posts: 36 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 10-09-2000 12:02 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The thing I hate about british comedies is the accents.. The actors usually sound like their from some bad part of london..

right..raaaaw..urrr guuugg laaaa

I like the older stuff... benny hill, are u being served..

Broch
Sig this.

Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 10-09-2000 12:08 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..but then english people annoy the shit out of me.
Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com