Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » More pussy tales....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More pussy tales....
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2000 12:34 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just taught my younger cat "Spitfire" how to fetch things like a dog. Most cats won't retrieve like dogs do but little Spitfire loves the new game.

After work for the last week when I get home I take my pony tail 'hair tie' off and show it to Spit, then throw it, she aggressively goes after it and either puts it on my thumb, in may hand or at least drops it on the floor right in front of me. We play this game until one of us gets bored. Usually I get bored of it first. :P

Anyway she is the coolest cat I have ever owned. Her big sister "Star" usually just watches the game but once in awhile Star grabs the hair tie and just kind of holds it near her. When Spit tries to get the hair tie back Star swats her away. It's funny to watch.

This morning as I left for work, little Spitfire was in the bedroom window (as usual) watching me leave. I pulled my hair tie (not yet in my hair) out of my pocket and showed it to her from outside, through the window. Her eyes instantly got huge and her mouth opened a bit. I simply put it back in my pocket and walked to my car.

I think my wife and I better have children soon......

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2000 12:51 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2000 02:43 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have a kat,
his name is alex
he's 12 years old

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2000 05:24 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like your cat. she is very pretty.

In Jakarta there was a neighbourhood cat who adopted us for a while. She was grey-striped black white. I'm not sure what that kind of cat is called? She had a boyfriend cat who was golden... we called him Simba, he used to sit up on the fence and watch us while we petted the cat and fed her things. They were wild, they wandered into our front garden every once in a while to visit though.

She became pregnant, then she went away for a while. Simba came by every so often to sit on the fence. A few months later, she came back with the kittens, there were three of them. I don't think she minded much us going up to the kittens, but the kittens were scared of us, so we kept on petting her. After a while the family spent less and less time coming by to see us, and we hardly saw them anymore.

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2000 06:54 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cac, that's a sweet picture... makes the cat's paw seem enormous. I just love cats. I lost my favorite cat, not sure what happened to him Probably something to do with my little brothers who are cruel to animals

I taught him how to eskimo kiss, and he came to me whenever I called him. Mister was his name! AcidWarp knows...

Fetching, now that's something I'd like to teach my next cat. (When I finally finish school, move into a real house...)

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-03-2000 11:56 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol! That cat looks suave. Very cool.
I used to have a cat... black and white, long haired, she was named Misha. She owned the place. We adopted her when she was a really, really small kitten and kept her for almost three years, until we had to move. A few weeks after we first adopted her it was my sister's birthday, and I bought her a painting of a cat which looked exactly like Misha, and we've still got the painting up on the wall.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2000 01:42 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see that you drink Labatt Blue Cac, you sure you're not Canadian?

Cat's cool too

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2000 04:58 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you know what kind of cat it is Cac? or is it a moggy? It looks like a russian blue! (they are really expensive)(my cousin breeds heaps of cats, yay!) My cat's CJ and Taffy always playfight each other, i have to admit, it is quite funny to watch them kick each other in the head, and swipe and stuff.

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2000 09:03 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure Spitfire would appreciate the compliments. Maybe I'll send her a signal. :P

Acidwarp - I do like Canada very much, especially the beer. :P I do live near by in Michigan. My favorite regualr beer is Blue but I like a good Guinness every now and then.

Parout - I am not sure what breed she is. We got her from my Micronesian friends. I have had 6 cats or so in my life time and she is about the most unique. She loves to be around my wife or myself and is so damn curious about everything.

What is a Moggy? Is that a mixed breed?

Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2000 05:51 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, moggy is a mixed breed, thats just what we call em here!

My cat, Taffy, who looks like yer cat, will only come to, and sit on me! whereas the uva cat, CJ, hates me the most!!!!.

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
aitRus
Sarge
Member # 56

Rate Member

posted 10-09-2000 08:47 PM     Profile for aitRus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwww dammit i was definately not thinking this was a felione discussion. fuck.

cats are stupid. pussy is cool.

------------------

Posts: 314 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
aitRus
Sarge
Member # 56

Rate Member

posted 10-09-2000 08:50 PM     Profile for aitRus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the cat looks like it drank the labatt
Posts: 314 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ser
Sarge
Member # 2204

Rate Member

posted 10-09-2000 09:11 PM     Profile for Ser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want a cat...

------------------

Posts: 36 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-09-2000 10:13 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah Ser you could name your cat Claire. :P

Hi aitrus hows it going. I like girls more than cats don't worry. Girls for sex and hugging and stuff. Cats for palying fetch or petting.

Anyway she might have had too much catnip that night.

Mascot
Visor
Member # 2201

Rate Member

posted 10-10-2000 12:33 AM     Profile for Mascot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought you ment the other kinda pussy.......
Posts: 11 | From: Stony Plain,Alberta,Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-10-2000 09:15 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmmmmm other kind of pussy....

Parsout

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-10-2000 10:37 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is a pic of my other pussy: http://www.geocities.com/mswarkl/Sue.jpg
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 10-10-2000 03:57 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I kinda see two of them....which one were you referring to?
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-10-2000 04:08 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I meant my other cat who is named Star.

Star is little Spitfires older sister, although they are not genetically related. My wife Steph is holding her in the picture and her middle name is Sue.

I sometimes post as Star6, which comes from Star & Cyborg6. :P

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com