next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » so much shit goin on

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so much shit goin on
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 12:49 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i swear
wtf is going on here?
i mean the stuff with rvendell and his woman.
and now
jus last week, some of my close friends got into a car accident. oen broke her ankle, blah, another sprained somethign, bla bla, but one of uhmm fractured her skull and has damage to her brain and is in critical condition. not a bla.

fuggin ehh.
and now, i just heard, another one of my close friends passed away in a car accident. she's actually like a crush i had back in the day too. we liked each other a lot and stuff. adn we hung out. and fucking ehh. i was jus readin all of my old letteres i found in this box a week ago. and like, i found this one i never gave her, because she gave me a letter saying she liked me and shit, and i wrote her that i liked her too but i never sent it. fuck! a;okf ja;lkf ja'sdjf
fuck yoU!
AND SHIT, . i never wanted to live my fucking life sayign wut if. and shit. now wut i shoulda told her right/ right/ now i'm living my life sliek shit. not living it out the way it should be. holding back feelings and shitl i imean, it was a few years ago, but i'm feeling the guilt. the fucking burden. fucking this world!! this is bull shit! fucking bull shit
bull shit buls shit shlskb shit fuck busll hist!
a;ldkfj a;sdflkufkc you b bitchs fuckls shit sklbul fshitll!

[This message has been edited by grumpy (edited 08-30-2000).]

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 12:57 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and y the fuck is the girl i like so much keep on going offf camping all the fucking time dammit. jfuckin shti!"
SHE better not fucking die or something gdammit. shiad;lskf jasdf she came back form teh olympics a day early cause she slipped and fell adn broke her backpack. like her rods in her back broke her fall. one of them burly campin backpacks. it like saved her life. and shit. i dont want to lose her either. gawd that'd suck. she took me to breakfast this morning. i wanted to tell her. its kinda pointless but i just need to get it out. soon, i dont want to have a life like sayign wut if? you knowLKJ !:K!J don't let this shit happedn to you. fucking ehh. i hate this fucking shit. fuck pice world
fuck you bicht

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 08-30-2000 01:22 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, that sucks!
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 02:23 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What Cy said...

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 07:03 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know the feeling...just hang in there...
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 05:05 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There'll always be what if's, grumps. But you can't change what is past, but instead, learn from it. Take risks, because you may only live once. Don't let the moment pass you by.

(welcome to the land of cliches....)

[This message has been edited by Wolfie (edited 08-31-2000).]

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 05:19 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gdammit
fucking ehh
another friend go into a car accident last nite
she got 80 stiches on her face this morning
wtf? why all girls too?
she needs plastic surgery or somethign too.
i don't get it
i'm scared to drive now

Mithrandir
Sarge
Member # 1171

Rate Member

posted 08-30-2000 06:30 PM     Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck...
Posts: 102 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 08-30-2000 09:32 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumpy dahlin...
ok...first of all, i'm glad to see that you expressed your feelings so well here instead of doing something stupid in the long run.

ok, you can't blame any of this on yourself you had nothing to do with it, and there are always what if questions. Sometimes (this could hurt) but instead of thinking something good could have happened in a "what if" question, be more negative and think it could have been worse...then it is easier not to think about those kind of questioins.

i know how you are feeling.
i have had things like this happen in my life...it feels like it is all a dream and none of it should have happend or did happen and sure, it is going to take time before you can tell yourself it was a reality. You might ly awake at night constantly burdening yourself with questions with no answers...i can never sleep..i worry too much, i've been taking like, 5 advils a night to go to sleep!, but, sometimes you have to fight yourself.

If you need anything from me, just need someone to talk to anything...here are my contacts:

PrincessGummy@chickmail.com

AIM: FallingGummy
Voicemail: 1-800-222-600 ext. estrogummye

*hugs*
hope i helped slightly...

------------------

*have some gummy slime*

Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 08-31-2000 06:09 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hang in there grumps.
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-01-2000 03:26 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whoa, princessgummy is a nice person.
and now for some uhmm good news kinda?
katy's funeral is tomorrow. i shall be attending it and giving her the letter i never gave her http://www.goanacortes.com/html/news_2.html
the girl that got into the car accident with brain problems, is out of her coma now. i didn't even know she was in one. and she had brain surgery, but they don't know the results of it yet. http://www.goanacortes.com/html/news_1.html

uhmm the other girl, http://www.goanacortes.com/html/news_7.html

i was more friends with her sister who graduated with me. but hell. wtf is going on here?
she's okay though.
her family's like fuggin rich anyhow, and they are gonna give her plastic surgery or something. cause she's pretty hot. and now she's ugly. hahaha

i went over to jessica's place tonight. at like 10 at nite heheh. its an hour drive. so i dunno. but well worth it i think. cause she just got back from teh san juans camping. and i told her how i didn't even want to see her die or anything. you know? it was hard. i was feeling kinda depressed about all this other shiz going on.
and she knew i had been crying and stuff on the drive over. omg guys, i havent cried for like 3 years. it was kinda weird.
and we talked. she gave me a big fat hug, and said "i love ya kid" and i was all shocked kinda. but i couldn't look at her. and she started gettin outta the car. and i yanked her back in and gave a big fatty hug around her neck. geez, i swear i was about to bust in tears but i didn't. i kept my eyes open realllllly reallly wide. heheh. and i told her i cared about her. and she just kinda sat there. holding eachother. it was really nice. and like, i didn't realize it but i was like choking her heheh. so i was like sorry. and she didn't care. and gave me a fatty hug.
i dunno.
we'll see

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 09-01-2000 04:55 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That one in Alberta happpened just 2 hours away from my hometown And I believe they meant highway 16... (as that is the only highway that connects edson and edmonton and it passes right through my hometown)

sorry about all that has happened tho bro

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
LordOPain
Sarge
Member # 1471

Rate Member

posted 09-01-2000 01:58 PM     Profile for LordOPain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn dude.... when it rains it pours....
hang in there..
sry to sound like a cliche..but somtimes there arent enough words....
a few years back some friends of mine from different areas and didnt know each of the other, died in various ways....
one was really close(from chilhood) took his own life w/ a shotgun...i was the luck fellow who found him... the interesting part of it all was, i found him 3 days after it happened but the estimated time of death was around the time i'd stopped for a visit earlier in the week.....
the question in my mind was... could i have stopped it?... did it happen before or after i'd been there?... i didnt look then, but the second visit i did....
another buddy died after a standoff w/ police..it wasnt like a robbery or anything he was drunk/high and out of control and had had the police called on him... he'd been having troubles w/ his wife and had tried to reach me a day or so prior....could i have saved him..??? others were from car wrecks and such....6 in one year...i was afraid for others...supersticious i guess...
all were somthing i think i couldve helped or intervened...
ive learned to live with it...although it makes you numb to life sometimes...
it makes your soul hard...
but when it rains my friend, it pours...and you cant do anything but push on....

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-01-2000 02:25 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that is some hasrh stuff l.o.p
how ya don't mind me callin ya lop
these sorts of things do make yer soul kinda hard.
my family has even commented on me being a little cold lately. and its true, i've been a lil shallow towards everyone. q3 hasn't had the same taste for a while. i feel like a zombie when i play.
but things are looking up since last nite.
i didn't mind the sun in my eyes when i woke up. i dunno. 11am didn't seem too early to wake up. i'm heading over to the funeral now. i'm looking forward to it actually. i think i'm gonna be aright
thanx alls for your great support n comfort.
how's it goin rivendell?
grumpster

LordOPain
Sarge
Member # 1471

Rate Member

posted 09-01-2000 07:10 PM     Profile for LordOPain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no i dont mind...
when i look back on that year, it just reminds me of how precious life is.... you never know when the ride is over... all you can do is make the best of it and enjoy what is here and now.. it or you may not be here tomorrow...
i read an e-mail about a ham radio operator who totalled up his expected years to live and it ended up at 1000 weeks(if he lived to 75) so he went and got a jar and filled it with 1000 marbles and took one out as each week passed... he just tossed the last one...
it gives you a new perspective on life when you watch your life disappear..
for me, i watch my children grow...it kinda like my jar of marbles... every week, i make sure to spend some quality time... cause as i look back, it sometimes becomes a little blurry... at least i have the comfort of knowing that my family will have memories of good times no matter what the future holds....
so enjoy the sunrises while you can, there will come a time when you wish there were more to see.....

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com