Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Is it just me.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it just me.....
DOC HOLIDAY
Sarge
Member # 1146

Rate Member

posted 07-28-2000 11:26 AM     Profile for DOC HOLIDAY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....or does everyone notice that this place is starting to get stronger vital signs??

Good to see everyone posting lately, this place still has a future, despite the ramblings of the non-believers!

Take care all see yas in a bit

------------------
"I'm your huckleberry."

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 07-28-2000 01:12 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Forums, just like life, have ups and downs.
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-28-2000 05:41 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but the non-belivers don't understand that.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 07-29-2000 05:34 AM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah!

and even though I disappear sometimes....for monthes at a time....I always come back....cause I love you guys!

yeah!

*sniff*

------------------

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 07-29-2000 08:54 AM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*shameless pimping*
Play RA3 at http://www.qmass.cjb.net/

=D

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 07-29-2000 11:16 AM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me here.

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2000 01:49 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[slurs]I love you guys![/slurs]

That must be the case of Canadian talking. This place does seem to be picking up a bit ~knocks on wood~

"You know canadian beer's like moonshine"

Damn right

------------------

[This message has been edited by AcidWarp (edited 08-01-2000).]

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2000 06:38 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i must say, having finally gone down to the states (it is nice being over 21 when doing so) and not being able to find a place that imported Canadian beer, I must say American beer (Coor's at least...that is all that was at the State Fair) tastes like horse piss (not that i have ever tasted horse piss....but it is something i am sure we could liken it to). One glass or Coor's gave me a headache. One glass of Crown Royal made it go away. Two Molson Canadians woulda made me happy. Those two bottles of Crown Royal we drank made me giddy. There is absolutely no body to American beer. It is weak in content and flavor...we should brought a couple cases of Canadian across the border. But then, I am sure the English could say that about our beer when comparing the dark ales they have over there. But hey, we all know where the best beer is anyway.
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2000 09:38 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope you mean Germany. . . just kidding.

I noticed the same thing about American beer, Snag, no body or flavour. Unless you get Pilsner, which I think is the only domestic Ale in the States. All they seem to drink is Lager down there.

BTW, Don't EVER and I mean EVER freeze beer, even by accident.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 08-02-2000 08:22 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(fuze you know i bought www.qmass.net over 5 months ago, right? )

im definitely glad to see this place getting going again!! if all of these polite newer posters only saw what we had here last year.. kinda sad that we lost some ppl, but hey - life goes on

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 08-02-2000 04:38 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, i know that one...SKUNKY!!

I did however buy beer one day and after doing what i had to do it got warm in my car. So, I tossed them in the freezer to chill them quick. Well, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in a panic. Went downstairs and had 9 fatalities Glass, beer...everywhere. I know I know...that was alcohol abuse.

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com