Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Ok, don't be stupid people.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, don't be stupid people.
Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 04:34 AM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry RedLemons, but I Thought what you said on the outpost was so stupid, that I should inform everyone who is as unaware as you.

Someone asked when id was gonna make quake4, on the Outpost.

Redlemons responded by saying something like this: "They are working on Quake3 Team arena mission pack, and return to castle wolfenstein"

Does anyone else besides me find that the stupidest thing you've heard all week?

Small Print: In case anyone else doesn't know, id is not working on castle wolfenstein, another company is, totally non-related to id. id is doing a new Doom game.

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2000 05:49 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't find it stupid. Sounds like he was just trying to post an answer and going by what he believed was true. Even if his information was not accurate, it was better than a childish post that just calls someone stupid or an idiot. You could have easily set the facts straight and left it at that. Not everyone has the time or really cares to stay on on the cutting edge of gaming news. Some of us have more important things to keep up with.
Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2000 07:32 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well said, Deskjet
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-22-2000 09:51 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Int86x2: Give it up, man. It's just not important.
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 12:51 PM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Give up? NEVER! I'm A CHILD!
MUAHAHAHA

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2000 03:57 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Children are fun to play with.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mithrandir
Sarge
Member # 1171

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 04:29 AM     Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
U are soooo...funny Int86x2....hang on wait a min...here it comes.......*ha*...wooooow..yeah there it was...
life...get 1...non?

Posts: 102 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 08:03 PM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was I trying to be funny? You were trying to be an ass, and I wasn't trying to be funny.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2000 08:06 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Asses are fun to play with.
Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2000 06:55 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Playfull aren't ya GFKiller?

------------------
Die dulci fruere.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-25-2000 09:18 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Muhaha!!! @ GFKiller!

Shut up Intx69 you punk assed biotch!

LOL!

------------------

AMp
Sarge
Member # 135

Rate Member

posted 07-28-2000 07:55 PM     Profile for AMp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dont understand why youre getting so excited
before the first time you heard id wasnt making wolfenstein you would've said the same thing
not like you suddnely knew they werent, you heard it somewhere
maybe from someone not as judging as yourself

Posts: 65 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com