Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Vote for a NEW Moderator! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Vote for a NEW Moderator!
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-19-2000 10:32 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about it?

That OICU812 fella doesn't seem to be around anymore. We need someone to get this place kickin' again doncha think?

How about um ... Me!

I promise to be good!

Any other nominations? I have always liked the good old GFKiller ... others?

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-19-2000 11:49 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
~shudders~

Cy as moderator

~shudders~

j/k dude, I sort of agree with you, but this place hasn't really needed a mod, at least not as far as I can see.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-19-2000 01:41 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just because he doesn't post doesn't mean he's not here.

------------------

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mithrandir
Sarge
Member # 1171

Rate Member

posted 07-19-2000 01:59 PM     Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Modest? Cyborg6? Never....*lol*
As the other guy(or gal) said when we need the Mod dude to do summat I am sure s/he will....non?
anyway GFKiller gets my vote...
Nothing personel Cy

Posts: 102 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Dan

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2000 12:27 AM     Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i vote for jojo. he gets me all tingly inside.
Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
MoLs0n
Sarge
Member # 1002

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2000 03:46 AM     Profile for MoLs0n   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this isnt dan this is someone who hacked into his account to nominate him
vote dan(Mols0n)

Posts: 369 | From: langley,BC,Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Zeramid
Sarge
Member # 111

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2000 05:52 AM     Profile for Zeramid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why would you need a mod for a board that gets .000001 posts a day?
Posts: 2021 | From: Laguna Niguel, CA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2000 11:49 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There goes Z, startin' some shit again.
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2000 11:55 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For your information that .000001 posts a day figure is for the "Posts by Stupid Children who Can't Grow Up and Let it Go." I think we know who falls under that category.

Z

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Dan

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2000 01:09 PM     Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just delete his account (*hint* *hint*)
Nazgul
Sarge
Member # 967

posted 07-20-2000 05:06 PM     Profile for Nazgul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dan! Have'nt seen u in a bit, where u been bud!?
Posts: 142 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 07-20-2000 06:03 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People who usually like a group confined within the walls of "safety" are usually nervous that they would get their asses kicked if they were ever caught outside those walls...surprisingly enough those same pussies are always the ones who are caught whining and spouting off their mouths and subsequently feel their buddies are gonna back them up while those who the ones being badmouthed look at the little shit and take it with a grain of salt looking at who it is coming from: someone who has totally lost any and all credibility and respect within the former confines in which he once associated based on his actions on something that took place at the end of 1999!!!

If this place bothers you so much, why do you keep coming here?

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Zeramid
Sarge
Member # 111

Rate Member

posted 07-20-2000 06:43 PM     Profile for Zeramid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL

How about this. I'll build my own site, have a popular private forum with alot of cool people, and have great times, and then all the sudden I'll just reopen it (for no reason at all, and without any warning), totally ruining it and causing everyone to scatter. And then I'll come back and get mad at someone whose still pissed off about it, ok?

Posts: 2021 | From: Laguna Niguel, CA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2000 12:27 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pathetic. Hahah.

Get over it already, life goes on. I run this BB and I don't even bitch about it's current state as much as you. And you're never around. Oh, but you do post your words of stupidity once in a while.

Why would I ban such amusement?

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2000 12:30 AM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, how about me as the new mod, the guy who made history here as one of the most hated guys!

Wha'da ya all say? eh? come on. Give me a shot. They'll hand me over mod power, then I'll like never come back and it will become a mess and I won't do my job. Kinda like OICU is doing.

Or heres an idea. Since nobody comes here anymore, and this bb is becoming desolate, lets just leave things the way they are.

Dan

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2000 12:38 AM     Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*hint* *hint* I didn't say ban, I said delete. Maybe you should DELETE HIS ACCOUNT, or, if someone else needs to be deleted...maybe delete their account.

I'm sure

[This message has been edited by Dan (edited 07-21-2000).]

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-21-2000 01:32 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm starting to dislike Zeramid again. I don't like disliking people!

Intx69~ I would vote for you over the current moderator. At least you are here and willing to engage with other humans outside of your little love nest. Do you have a little love nest? =P

I don't think everyone left because this place became free. I think they left because of the negativity lamers like Zeramid and others spewed.

The thing that makes me giggle is that these people think that this board (owned my men and women who don't make much and rely on dedication alone) owes them something. THAT is the funniest thing ever! But Z is like 12 years old so I guess he is allowed to miss the point completely!

Hey wherZ JoJo! Now that is a good kid!

[This message has been edited by Cyborg6 (edited 07-21-2000).]

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-21-2000 01:34 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah what Snag said!

I would vote for him also!

Dan

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2000 02:04 AM     Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf cy? we all know zeramid is 8.
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-21-2000 05:52 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not touching the Zeramid vs. The Entire Board thing here...

But anyway, I'm with Acid on this one. We don't seem to need a mod at the moment.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2000 09:46 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OICU812 is doing just fine as moderator. BTW there is nothing wrong with this place. We have some interesting people here & the great jojo.
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2000 12:11 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The interesting thing is that the babble fish in my ear missed most of the conversation.

Seriously though, why flame Z, he's just trying to get a reaction out of us, if we really wanted him to go away, why not just ignore him.

Anyway, I just ran out of things to say.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-21-2000 01:30 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwwwwwwww, but it's so much fun.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Zeramid
Sarge
Member # 111

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2000 02:50 PM     Profile for Zeramid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, I love being the new railgun here guys, its funny to flame someone who actually says what you are all thinking.

(I'm 15 by the way)

Keep it coming.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2000 02:09 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, so you agree that we all don't like you?

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 04:36 AM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow cool, Zeramid. Now you know how I felt.

Of course though, I was hated about 900 times more than you. But also at the same time, I had fans on here who loved the entertainment I brought them by being stupid.

If nobody on here likes you and people like OICU threaten to ban you and contact your isp if you persist, like he did to me in an email, then use my method, and I enjoyed using it after he mailed me:

I simply told him to fuck off and kiss my ass. Don't you love this free country? (If you are in candada or something and not usa, then you can kiss my ass, I Don't care, its free enough).

Zeramid
Sarge
Member # 111

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 05:49 AM     Profile for Zeramid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, gfk, I was referring to how stupid you were to open the lounge, but I guess you were just too stupid to pick that up. Killing an entire online community of people can do that to you I guess.

Oh, and I know WAY more people that hate you, gfk.

The fact that it took nearly 12 hours for anyone to post a reply is pretty much proves my point- this place is dead thanks to you.

[This message has been edited by Zeramid (edited 07-22-2000).]

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2000 08:13 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cubem autem in duos cubos, aut quadratoquadraton in duos quadratoquadratos, et generaliter in infiniturn ultra quadratum potestatem in duos eiusdem nominis fas est dividere.
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 02:28 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't have a latin translater

You know Z, it wasn't yours to begin with, so quit bitchin about it. Hell, you're part of the reason he opened it so shut up and leave it be.

------------------

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2000 04:16 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You do very much resemble a broken record, doesn't it get annoying after a while. Especially since I stated many times that it is what it is. BB's don't thrive forever. Besides I enjoyed what I have and I still enjoy what I have now. It don't matter who's where and what is going on anymore. All that matters is working with what I got. I enjoy it. Whoever visits here once in a while enjoys it. You'll probably abuse me because it's like that, but like I said, don't care. Get over it.

Killing an entire online community? If that online community was too pussy enough to reach the public, it don't deserve to be labeled that. So stop with that righteous bullshit. Besides, I never liked the whole selection process. It was necessary at a time, and then the time passed. You know why? Because then you got someone bitching about how they don't like this one and they shouldn't be allowed it. That shouldn't matter. They should be allowed in whether they were assholes or very nice. The only requirement was that you weren't traced to a certain individual.

I know even more people than you that hate me. Hah. Nothing but love for them, they are the ones that make staying around here fun. I got thick skin especially when it comes to this shit.

You say this place is dead thanks to me? I offered this place growth and more diversity but the ones that begged for shelter ran. So go back with your buddies and have a sit down with the ones that hate me. Come over for a visit, do whatever. If you think I'm going to sweat over something that's so done and so old, you better get your head checked.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2000 06:36 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know i wasn't here for any of the action, i feel like i've messed out on a lot. buts i can't help but hear that some peeps here thinkors that this place is lamo. i really enjoy this bb a lot. i really appreciate everybody's comments, even if they aren't even relevant to the subject, its jus good to see ya know? regardless that sometimes it can be slow, its still running, and jus that makes me happy. but from wut it sounds, this place seems like it used to be pretty crazy, and i don't think i woulda minded that either. but either way, i think this place is great. so i wanted to say thanx to whoever ya know? thanx
Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 12:18 AM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

[This message has been edited by 4s (edited 07-24-2000).]

Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mithrandir
Sarge
Member # 1171

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 04:24 AM     Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chip....shoulder....Zermaid or whatever her/his name is?...hmmm...maybe..?
P.S. Inte86x2.....your in there as well mon frere.

Posts: 102 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2000 09:41 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OICU is doing fine....and Z....blah...
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-24-2000 10:35 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OICU812 only came around out of guilt!

(that's all I have to say about that unless you want to here more! well do ya? didn't think so!)

What GFKiller said &

quote:
lol, I love being the new railgun here guys, its funny to flame someone who actually says what you are all thinking.

Don't flatter yourself Z. [R]ailgun may have been a pain in the ass but the kid was smart enough to delete your C:\ from thousands of miles away wasn't he? That was funny!

Little spoiled losers who think the world owes them something really make me chuckle!

------------------

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 12:26 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He wasn't smart.
A) Zeramid had sharing enabled.
B) He was exploiting a few security flaws that he didn't even discover, he read about, and then thought 'elite'.

Bah. He was a total buffon who didn't even know howto cover his tracks. I pulled his IP from an email that he had 'bombed' someone.

------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-24-2000 02:06 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shhhh Scoob i'm trying to ruffle little Z's feathers cuz he is acting like a dick!

------------------

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 02:28 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

SnOrfus
Sarge
Member # 1345

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2000 05:37 PM     Profile for SnOrfus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhh...
Posts: 53 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2000 07:41 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cyborg: Thanks for that laugh. As for the guilt thing, I don't know. I don't understand OICU and I don't want to ditch him. He helped me out a lot and I won't offend him from removing him. Even though I don't agree with some of his actions, I'm not going to condemn him. Hell, I've made my mistakes!

If OICU does read this. I wish he would take the time to e-mail me and tell me how he really feels. Then we'll decide what to do there and hopefully we'll be able to make amend of the situation.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-25-2000 04:58 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not touching the OICU thing.

But grumps man, that was beautiful *wipes a tear*. This place was pretty damn crazy, especially around the middle of 1999. A lot of bad stuff happened, a lot of good stuff happened, stuff happened.

This is the here and now, and I kinda like it. Very homely.

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-25-2000 09:27 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2000 12:13 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
~Yawns, stretches, cracks knuckles~

Um, guys, I'm going to be the party pooper. This pointless flame crap is starting to get sort of annoying. Z, just shut the fuck up man, we all know the state of affairs here, we don't need you telling us stuff we already know. If you hate this place so much then why show up here.

As for the Oicu thing, I've pieced together enough to know that I don't want to know the whole story. And frankly I don't care, it's none of my fucking business, it's between the people involved and no one else. Let's let it stay that way.

------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2000 12:15 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry, I was a little annoyed, but I meant what I said.

------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-25-2000 01:38 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah and there is a pedophile in the white house and OJ is out playing golf after ripping two peolple to shreds!

See my point?

My post wasn't to say "Get rid of OICU812". It was to say, "Hey he is never around let's put someone who will bring the place back in his place"

You know who is a great guy and has been around sinse the beggining? I have also not once seen him take sides or do something for personal gain in an argument. Heck he doesn't even argue.

He is from Finland and his name is:

LINDI

------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2000 09:30 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who is the ped?
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2000 10:06 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cyborg:

You say that this is NOT retaliatory, and as a matter of fact treat me with casual indifference in your post:

quote:

How about it?
That OICU812 fella doesn't seem to be around anymore. We need someone to get this place kickin' again doncha think?

That from a guy who had the MOST intense hatred for me, and who personally attacked me on MULTIPLE message boards, and who persisted in trying to harass me even here.

How do you expect me to react to that?

O

SnOrfus
Sarge
Member # 1345

Rate Member

posted 07-25-2000 11:48 PM     Profile for SnOrfus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*thought Cy was a pedophile* hmm..
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-26-2000 01:39 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cy's not a paedophile, he's just a big cuddly teddy bear, aren'tcha Cy?
SnOrfus
Sarge
Member # 1345

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2000 01:42 AM     Profile for SnOrfus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's not what he was telling Z before...

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com