Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » The Life of a Vampire: Ch1

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Life of a Vampire: Ch1
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 07-15-2000 05:43 AM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whoa!
hey!
stop pinching yourself!
its really me, Druidae, you're not dreaming!

ahhhhhhh 5:30 AM, just got off work, and boy do my feet hurt! yup, Dru is livin the life she was meant to, the 3rd shift life.....sleep all day, play all night

Bad thing is, I never get to see any of you peeps anymore

And I know how terribly you've missed me! I bet you all cried and mourned and weeped in hope that I would return, so wipe those red teary eyes, Dru's back for a visit

Life is pretty good, like I said, I work 3rd shift now, at Airborne (kinda like UPS)....got a new boyfriend, asshole hasn't called in a week .....started more family wars by admiting to the folks that I don't believe in God....lol, lots of things to talk about to my theripist

Oh SHIT....the sun is rising!

I must go get back into my coffin before dawn turns me back into the dust from whence I came! ....

ta ta my innocent day dweling friends, watch the night skies, and you may see a dark shadow cross the moon....this is Druidae

------------------

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-15-2000 10:23 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As long as you are not drinking the blood now!

Hiya Dru!

Good for you workin, like that. Boyfriends come and go but true love will stay forever when you find it...

Cheers,

Cy

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-15-2000 10:56 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pigs blood is much cheaper and just as effective as Human

------------------

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 07-17-2000 06:13 AM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tsk tsk

....you simple creature....

yes, pigs blood works just as well...but human blood is just so much more fulfilling, so much richer and deeper, the taste is so much sweeter

shakes head sadly

bwua...humans...they know nothing!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Druidae (edited 07-20-2000).]

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
DOC HOLIDAY
Sarge
Member # 1146

Rate Member

posted 07-17-2000 10:19 AM     Profile for DOC HOLIDAY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speakin' of vampires......Has anyone played "The Masquerade" yet? Thinkin' about pickin' it up if it is cool.

Good to see ya again Dru!

Later!

------------------
"I'm your huckleberry."

[This message has been edited by DOC HOLIDAY (edited 07-17-2000).]

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-17-2000 02:04 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I agree totally, Dru!

(Hey, just to let you in on a secret... my login name for my school network is phangz.... do you think they're on to me?)

[This message has been edited by Wolfie (edited 07-17-2000).]

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-17-2000 10:55 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but pigs blood is much more legal
Not to mention morally easyer.

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-18-2000 02:21 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard the game is absolute shit. But it looks cool.

Welcome back Dru

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-18-2000 11:58 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Druidae, who the hell is that.

~Checks vampire listing. . .~

Never heard of you, and you're not on the list. . .

Welcome back Dru.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2001 03:25 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that Gummy's gone I miss the presence of other female members on the board and Dru was cool. Maybe if we all shout loud enough she might hear us and come back?
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2001 08:56 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi dru
how'd you know my eyes were red?

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 01-23-2001 02:14 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumps- Dru left a loong time ago

I had one of Dru's friends on my ICQ list (don't know how that happened) and about 2 weeks ago she said that Dru was doing OK, and that she misses all us Q3:A people. I told her to at least come back and say hey to us, but we can only hope.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2001 02:39 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DOC HOLIDAY:
Speakin' of vampires......Has anyone played "The Masquerade" yet? Thinkin' about pickin' it up if it is cool.

Good to see ya again Dru!

Later!

I recomend it, great fun. Nice graphics, and quite challenging sometimes.

------------------
Spell checks? SPELL CHECKS? we don't need no stinking Spell Checks.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2001 04:03 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, didn't check the dates, i thought she came back from wherever

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2001 10:35 AM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Dru, good to see you back
*hugs 'n stuff*

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com