Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » i met somebody . . . (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: i met somebody . . .
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-15-2000 04:29 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh nooo!!
guys, i think i met another girl
*sigh*
but . . . ya see, she's 21
and i'm . . . 17
heh? i met her in my posc201 class
and we happen to live hmm, like 3 minutes away from eachother.
we've hung out a few times.
uhh, i can't tell if she likes me or not? i mean, shitty, she's kinda out going. so she kinda automatically flirts ya know?
---------------------------------
aright, that's it
phuc all women
i quit

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 06-15-2000 07:32 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"phuc all women
i quit"

Do the first, not the second

Dude don't give up on this girl. Don't rush it, though, if you're not sure if she likes you or not. Just hang out with her and stuff
Good luck dude

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
LordOPain
Sarge
Member # 1471

Rate Member

posted 06-15-2000 07:55 AM     Profile for LordOPain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dude....ya gotta make her want you... then treat her kinda stand-offish... like shes not worthy....girls cant get enough of being treated like shit... then she'll devote her time to trying to please you...
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 06-15-2000 02:34 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like women. One in particular.
Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 06-15-2000 02:41 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not to put a damper on your, um, er, 'excitement' , but not many 21 year old girls would want to go out with a 17 year old boy. She may be an exception, but what are the odds on that? Four years difference at my age (old) are not much, but at your age, it can be.
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 06-16-2000 03:21 AM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that is true
Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-16-2000 05:32 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey! well, we took a bike ride up to the lake today. we went swimmmin. then, we drove, and i gots her a mocha, and then, we took off to the top of this mtn kinda thing. and took a look at the view,
uhh, ya know? that romantic kinda stuff. i'm not all down to earth with that sorta stuff, but she's all hip with it so ya know? i gotta be kinda down with it too then. so things are lookin pretty good. i think i'm gonna ask her to take alook at the moon w/ me tomorrow nite with my telescope, cuz i still haven't phuc'n used it yet.
wish me lucks yo's

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 06-16-2000 06:25 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lucks yo's!
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-16-2000 11:51 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I only gots one thing to say. . . Sunsets. They work the best, especially at the beach, with the gentle waves breaking over the rocks, then the moon comes out . . . nothing is more romantic than that. (do it tonight cause it's a full moon today, and the skies are clear)

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 06-16-2000 02:12 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*lol*
You guys crack me up!!!

(hey, good on ya, grumps)

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 06-16-2000 08:15 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about you Wolfie? Any ideas? :P
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 06-17-2000 09:03 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I guess the moon was a good idea. I for one am in love with the moon. Especially full ones. But I guess it's kinda late now.
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-17-2000 05:22 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
=(
it didn't happen
she did drop by my house yesterday to say hi though, she said she was her friends taht nite or something?
i dunno
but maybe tonite,
so keep on wishin me luck
but she's leavin to minnesota tomorrow, so i dunno
only fer a week though
lux for me
lux4me

fury
Sarge
Member # 676

Rate Member

posted 06-18-2000 01:17 AM     Profile for fury   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck in your quest... umm... last night... Sorry. it's 0:15... I didn't see your thread untilnow
Posts: 842 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-18-2000 08:47 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh shux! we didn't peek at the moon last nite either!?! but i hung out with her today
and today she leaves, so i'm gonna probably miss her
nuts yos
but she gave me a couple hugs and said that she'd be back soon, and i probably wouldn't even notice?
now d00ds, i can't quiet figure her,
ya know? the last two times we've seen eachother, we've hugged ya know? like friendly, i don't think there is anything intense going on here, like ya konw when youg et that "weird typa feeling typa bond" like the "i like you" typa hug. ehh, i'm not feeing that, but i can't really tell. if she's like hinting anything, cuz dammit, she's hard to read. so i d'nt wanna receieve like any mixed messages here, but i dont' wanna ask her, cuz i don't wanna make a damn fool outta myself.
but still dammt, she got my address and she said she'd "try" to rite, wtf? try. now i'm lost yo'z! so dammit. i dunno. anywho, i'll let you guys in on the updates when i get em.
grump

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-19-2000 11:47 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumps, welcome to the wonderfull world of Women. . .

Can I ask you a question?, is she part of the normal group of people that you hang with. If she is sort of a new addition to your list of friends, I don't see why you shouldn't 'pounce' so to speak, the moment she get's back from Minnesota. I mean, why not? There is no harm in trying. . . you just have to be carefull how you go about it. Leave things sort of open ended. Like if you actually ask her out, phrase it so that you can turn it around and make it a friendly thing she turns you down.

------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-23-2000 03:45 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
like a long trip, its good to be back home. that's y i havne' been posting. been in seattle visitin my bros fer a while. we had a 8 comp lan party! pretty fun. played lots of q3, n roguespear. we got the new urban ops pak too.

guys, she's been gone fer like hmm 5 days now, and hmm, i think i kinda miss the woman.
dammit, that means i'm fuggin weak, i'm gonna have to work on that. gotta be big bad and burly baby!
i'lll update ya guys when it applies.

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 06-23-2000 05:40 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"big bad and burly"???

nooooo!!! You gotta have your sensitive side open. We loooove that.

I met my friend's boyfriend today, and we all went to a theme park. Well we were standing in line for the bumper cars and "Tell him" by Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand came on and I started mouthing the words and I turned around and he was singing them, too. He looked at me and smiled and he was like "I love this song" and everyone thought that was so sweet. (the fact that he liked that song)

[This message has been edited by Wolfie (edited 06-23-2000).]

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-24-2000 01:24 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wolf, I think that he meant around other guys. Leave me and a girl aone for five minutes and I turn into a "Mr. Nice-Guy". . . just don't tell anyone.
Mithrandir
Sarge
Member # 1171

Rate Member

posted 06-24-2000 08:47 AM     Profile for Mithrandir   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just ask her dude..
"Do I make ya horny baby?...Do I?"
*LOL*

Posts: 102 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 06-24-2000 11:50 AM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL, ehehhe
Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-24-2000 02:39 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, i'll ask her when she gets back home

tell me d00ds, did i fuck up or not?

like, hmm 2 weeks ago, she got buttfaced cuz she got done with her finals. but i couldn't cuz i still hads 2 more the next day. (hmm maybe 3 weeks ago, whenever finals week was).

well anywho. we headed over to my house and started watchin fightclub i think.
anywhos, she started talkn and i dunno how we gotted on the subject, but she started talkn bouts her nipples and hows they were her sex buttons. but she was pretty drunk, and then she goes, you can rub my nipples if you want.
i was like oh fuggg . . .
and i ended up not doing it cuz man, i gotta fugged up conscience. like if anyother girl at a party, hey! score. but this one. shitty. i felt bad. i think i woulda taken hmm advantage of her.
so anywho, she called the next day, and she was like completely blanked out. cause i mean, she had 6 coronas and a pint of russian vodka or some shit. i dunno, she drank a lot for a girl. and anywhos, i filled her on wut happened, she said thanx for not taking advantage of her and shit.
so i dunno, did i fug up? some of my friends, say i did (the guys). and some say i didn't (the girls).

i shoulda at least yanked on them huh?
dammit, i fucked up
i know it

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 06-24-2000 02:44 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You didn't fuck up If something happens between you later, you'll be glad you didn't do anything...(of cours...if something doesn't happen, you'll always regret not doing anything... )
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-26-2000 12:22 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, you did the right thing. Austin Powers didn't take advantage of Vanessa (Mmmmm Liz Hurley) and he still got her in the end.

"It's not mine, this kind of thing isn't my bag baby!"

"One book entitled, 'Swedish Penis Enlarges and Me-by Austin Powers ps this sort of thing is my bag, baby'"

------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 06-26-2000 08:18 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey hey!
she's back home
gave me a call, and we went out down town to get some coffee or a mocha or something?
then we took a hike around.

it was a nice day, cept for teh fact of my fuggin alergies!
dammit all, i'm still sneezin, she said she'd like to do something tomorrow also
so i'm kinda pumped, but i'll try not to look forward incase i get stood up~! haha

lucks yos!

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-01-2000 02:17 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo grumps, howz it doing?
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-01-2000 03:22 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol,
its going good
nothign so far has happened, we chill every hmm other day.
she likes to hike around a lot. and i have some major bad allergies. so i had to go buy some weird benidryl stuff sp?
and that stuff knocks me out quick.

my brother and his gf and are gone to europe and cali for like a month for some weird fizix conferences.
so i asked her if she'd like to stay a couple nites down in seattle with me
she said she was down with it =)
but i dunno if it'll happen or not. i'm thinkin prob not so my hopes won't get up. but heheh, i will use the force to help persuade her heh
lucks yo's!

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-02-2000 04:20 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey d00ders!
she came over to my house tonite
we didn't do much
talked lots, we went out and got some tea
well i got it for her, cause i don't think i like tea
she got some stuff called
chi tea? or something? blah!
i played her sum guitar
i played the hmm mysharona solo
that's it
i was all girl shy
so i do'nt know what to do or say really.
see ya guys laters
i update when i applies
lucks lucks!

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-02-2000 06:09 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good luck.

Hey hey, My Sharona. That was written for my friend's cousin.

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-03-2000 06:17 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey hey!
howdy yo!s!
i jus got back from seattle with that girl.
it was great
we had lots of fun
didnt do anythign!
we spent the nite down there, and no we didnt' sleep with eachother!
nuts huh?
but now, we are bored, so we decided to go camping out at
yellow aster butte?
something like that
i've never really hiked for longer than like a quarter mile
so i'm gonna be fuggin brain dead by the enda tomorra!
wish me lucks yo's

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-04-2000 05:49 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we didn't end up going camping
so we went to go see
my myself n irene instead
its a funny movie

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-05-2000 02:52 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
do you sweet-talk her with the same pseudo-homie baby-bable that you use on the internet? just curious..

*yawn*

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-05-2000 04:20 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man,
i wish i could sweet talk her
i don't think i even flirt with her
i'm really really shy n nervous around her. so i dunno. she doesn't like me though, i know it, i can feel it. but i think she knows i like her. so i think i'm gonna start givin up on her. besides. she jus left to oregon was somebody else. won't be back till monday. so i'm gonna be sad for a while, and so, i'm gonna jus go think it off for a while. the worse thing to do is go think about it though. so i'm a weirdo

DOC HOLIDAY
Sarge
Member # 1146

Rate Member

posted 07-05-2000 08:33 PM     Profile for DOC HOLIDAY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SO just ask her...

"Wussup with us?"

At least then you know if you 2 are just gonna be friends or ya get lucky, you at least find out how she really feels. It's better than sitting around wondering....

I dunno, just my $0.02

Peace out man, good luck!

------------------
"I'm your huckleberry."

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-06-2000 11:47 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
~groan~
DOC HOLIDAY
Sarge
Member # 1146

Rate Member

posted 07-06-2000 03:00 PM     Profile for DOC HOLIDAY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What are ya groaning about.....it's just an opinion
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-07-2000 12:12 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not groaning at you. . . I'm groaning at Grumps, it's just painful to watch.

------------------

DOC HOLIDAY
Sarge
Member # 1146

Rate Member

posted 07-07-2000 06:03 PM     Profile for DOC HOLIDAY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I can almost feel for the guy too.

That's why i figured I would try and offer some advice. Be cool to see how he makes out. From my experience though, the chicks tend not to actually say what it is they really mean.....but who knows.

Lates!

------------------
"I'm your huckleberry."

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-08-2000 07:13 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey mans!
yo's i mean
come on, talk to me
i dunno wut that is supposed to mean!
ha, its 4:11am
hehe
=)
wut the heck is soo painful, wut am i doing wrong? dmaiit!?!
tanx
aw, and doc, you guys give good advice
and i'ld like to hear more form you gusy thanx

TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 07-09-2000 02:12 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm no expert but you could say, "Hey, would you like to be more than friends with me?"

It's not saying that you do, it's just putting the question out there, and you'll know one way or the other.

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
MoLs0n
Sarge
Member # 1002

Rate Member

posted 07-10-2000 01:21 AM     Profile for MoLs0n   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whats with all these novel posts haha
im to lazy to read em all

Posts: 369 | From: langley,BC,Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-11-2000 11:51 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumps. . . I've searched the endless Galaxies in the Universe, delved into the infinite spacess between the stars and I've come up with this. "Fuck the expense feed the cat another goldfish". Which means, you should just have a belt of scotch, walk up to her, and just say. . . well what to say is up to you. But just tell her how you feel, or ask her out or something. Just remember, make sure you have an escape route in case she turns you down.

------------------

Fluffaphonous
Visor
Member # 2076

Rate Member

posted 07-11-2000 01:39 PM     Profile for Fluffaphonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumpa,
Bet-erz
mix some milky cream
wit da Scotch.
Smooth as my kat's
ass, yo no mo!

Posts: 29 | From: Hell | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-11-2000 08:09 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, you guys r ta greatest!
thanx for the advice aw, i'll take it into consideration.
well she is back, and i took her out ta lunch today! twice! heheh,b ecause teh first place didn't fill me up. so i had to go somewhere else to fulfill my stomach!
i had a great time with her. and she said thanx and we hugged n stuff.

but, i think she's moving. ya know? up to bellingham. in like a week. which kinda sucks. but its okay though. because i move to bellingham in like a month.
so i'll think bouts makin the move soon.
my pawns are in position. time to move the queen baby
errr something like that . . .
lucks yos

xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 07-11-2000 11:43 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*moves hands around in dramatic fashion*

I cant understand you. Ingles?? Ingles??

Posts: 1051 | From: US | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-12-2000 11:57 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I love it when a plan comes together"

------------------

PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 07-12-2000 07:56 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha.....
well, just cause a girl flirts doesn't mean she doesn't like you. i flirt with everyone, but i can still be in love...because flirting is just a habit, and i mean nothing by it....so, i dunno...but, go for it anyway!

phuc girls???? excuseme?? hehee.....i like the wimmins

doesn't sound right???

Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-13-2000 12:28 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh,
i took er out to dinner tonite,
i kinda told her how i felt, man, but not really.
like, i implied that i cared kinda. but i couldn't say it. cuz i'm a queef.
uarhg, i dunno. but she moves on friday. =(
and i can't be around to help her move. cause i gotta fuggin go to sea-tac n shit.
but we are going up to bham atomorrow to look at sutfff
lucks yos

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 07-16-2000 07:17 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
since nobody is posting, i've decided to update you guys on my failure in life.
I helped her move out thursday night up to bellingham. its a nice little place she moved in to. she doesn't have a computer up there, so we can't email. i took her out to dinner that nite also. she wanted to drive my car, and so i let her. we got pulled over by the cops because went the wrong way on a one way street. we didnt' get a ticket though, because we were new to the area. so that made me laugh the whole nite. i took her out to red robin. she got herself a couple of drinks. a mai tai thinger, and some lemonade one. and she let me drink them also. so i was feeling pretty loose. i had a lot of fun with her, even though, i felt incredibly sad that she was leaving. we had a couple of coronas also. and i played her a song that i made for her after we got home. it doesn't have any words though. she told me she thought it was beautiful though. that was cool. anyways, when i left she walked me out to my car. and told me to drive home carefully. she asked fer a hug. and i gave her one. and we kinda just stood there, holding eachother. it was one of the most great experiences of my life. sad huh? i drove home at like 1, got home at 2, and woke up at 6 to drive to seatac to pick up my bro.
she came back to her home town that nite (friday), and emailed me. said she mite call but never did. that's okay, she's always like that. but she did come home again yesterday. and seh called me at like 11 am, and of course, i was happy to get outta bed to talk to her. she asked me to pick her up at around 12, so we could go downtown, and walk the big "ship wreck" sale. or something like that. and i did. i had a lot of fun with her. she bought some lemonade for us and stuff. and i bought her lil nicknacks stuff taht she thougth was "cute". we went to her house, and she made me lunch. it was a great tuna sandwich lemme tell ya. and we hung out there for a while. she emailed me that nite before she left and told me and i quote "sometimes you're too good to me" wut the hell is that supposed to mean? and she said that if she got lonely, or wanted to learn some new guitar stuff, that she'd give me a call. but. . . she didn't call. i gave her a new nickname jyce, and she loves it she says. i dunno wuts up. i'm pretty broken up right now, so taht's why i haven't been posting much stuff here. don't worry guys, i'm not leaving this place, jus give me some time to recooperate. and i'll be aright.
the good news is, her new place is like a 6 minute drive from the dorms i'm gonna be stayin in at western. and she wants me to help her with her schooling i guess. but that's a couple months from now. so i can't really think about it.
i'll let you guys know wuts up when it applies.
sorry this post was so long
~el grumpo

[This message has been edited by grumpy (edited 07-16-2000).]

4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 07-17-2000 02:00 AM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey man, it sounds like she likes you. why whould she spend all this time with you. well, she might just want to be "just friends", i DOn't know, but she LIkes you!

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com