next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » Tech Center   » ThAt OpEnGl ThInG

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ThAt OpEnGl ThInG
DrKsK8Er
Visor
Member # 2453

Rate Member

posted 06-19-2001 11:43 PM     Profile for DrKsK8Er   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YeAh ThIs Is KiNdA tHe SaMe ThInG aS tHaT oThEr DuDe SaId. EvErY tImE i TrY tO pLaY q3 A bLuE bOx CoMeS uP sAyInG aLL tHiS sTuFF aNd At ThE tOp It SaYs " OpEnGl UnAbLe To LoAd" oR sOmEtHiNg LiKe ThAt. I dOnT kNoW wUt To Do. SoMeBoDy PlZ hElP!!!!

--------------------

If YoU sEE mE iLL bE tHe OnE wEaRiNg YoUr BlOOd.

Posts: 2 | From: In YoUr HeAd... | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 06-20-2001 01:50 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If "tHaT oThEr DuDe" is having the same problems, why start a new thread? Just reply in that thread and say that you're having similar problems. That way people can (hopefully) easily fix the problem.

That said, check out the other threads in the Tech Center with similar problems. An even better idea would be to use the Search function and look search for that other error. Almost everyone has the same problem, and it seems almost everyone runs straight to a message board and posts a new topic.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
sinisterstorm2000
Sarge
Member # 2220

Rate Member

posted 06-20-2001 09:42 AM     Profile for sinisterstorm2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What kind of vid card you got? Ill try to help you the best I can. Im sure everyone else will to. From your post just do the following.

- Get latest drivers for the card
- Check to see if it supports openGL

Posts: 104 | From: Corner Brook, Newfoundland CND | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com