Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » Tech Center   » Q3 Arena freezing Multiplayer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Q3 Arena freezing Multiplayer
**Bushido**
Visor
Member # 2350

Rate Member

posted 03-27-2001 04:45 AM     Profile for **Bushido**   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know this has been posted already, but I couldn't see any suggestions relating directly to this issue.

I can't select Multiplayer without Q3 freezing up and forcing me to restart my computer. Aaarggh

Having just got over the original problem of Q3 starting with just a blank screen, I have have this to contend with. I have the latest drivers for my pc...whats the score???

My system consists of:
Intel PIII 700
Windows 2K
3DFX Voodoo 3 PCi
20Gb Maxtor DiamondMax
128Mb PC100 RAM

HELP!!!

------------------
**Bushido**
The Way of The Warrior.

Posts: 6 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 03-27-2001 08:22 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have almost an identical system. Only thing that froze me the instant I chose multi-player was my firewall. That's why "are you using a firewall" is always the first thing I ask.
PIII650
Win2k
Geforce 2 (used to have the V3)
15gb Maxtor
256mb PC100

Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
**Bushido**
Visor
Member # 2350

Rate Member

posted 03-27-2001 11:14 AM     Profile for **Bushido**   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funny that....I noticed it had stopped working after I installed a personal firewall.. Derr..

All ok now..

On with the Fraggin..

------------------
**Bushido**
The Way of The Warrior.

Posts: 6 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 03-27-2001 04:08 PM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great
Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com