Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » Tech Center   » weird mouse with 1.27g update

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: weird mouse with 1.27g update
pivot
Visor
Member # 2260

Rate Member

posted 12-17-2000 06:15 PM     Profile for pivot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The mouse feels very weird with the new release.

I move around with the keyboard, and turn / look with the mouse, thus I often press two keys at the same time, while moving the mouse.

Whenever two keys are pressed down simultaneously, it seems that mouse acceleration is in action, since the mouse movement is slower to a certain point, the suddently much faster.

This is so annoying that I'm almost reinstallign 1.17.

Anyone else had this problem?

------------------
-Torgeir

Posts: 7 | From: Munich,Bavaria,Germany | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
[SS]ArchangeL
Visor
Member # 2241

Rate Member

posted 01-04-2001 12:15 PM     Profile for [SS]ArchangeL   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I get this as well. Need to turn off mouse acceleration in your windows mouse settings. There must be a console command to ignore Windows mouse settings because I really need the acceleration in Windows. Otherwise it's too damn slow. Turning up the mouse sensitivity makes mouse movement progressively more jerky.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com