Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » Tech Center   » bOOMSLANG rAZER...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bOOMSLANG rAZER...
AO|XFaCtoR
Visor
Member # 2203

Rate Member

posted 09-27-2000 05:51 PM     Profile for AO|XFaCtoR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got a question and I hope someone could answer it...I just got the Boomslang Razer 2000 Dpi and can not figure out how to assign a function to button 4 and 5 in gameplay...any help would be greatly appreciated...

------------------

Posts: 3 | From: Baltimore | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 09-27-2000 08:14 PM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Never seen one of those but I assume it came with some software to let you set those buttons for normal Windows functions. For the two extra buttons on my Intellimouse, I used the software to set one to "tab" and one to "space", then opened q3 and set the binds I wanted for those buttons to tab and space. Thanks to Parsout for that suggestion. You can read the post here and may get a better understanding. Should work the same for the Boomslang. http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001531.html
Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 09-27-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WICKED!!!!!!!!!

Do you know if you can buy them in Australia??????????

If so LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!

oh, and that huge big post should tell you how to do it.

Parsout

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Commander Keen
Sarge
Member # 853

Rate Member

posted 09-29-2000 08:54 AM     Profile for Commander Keen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The BoomSlang driver lets you bind those 2 side keys to a keyboard key. Then in Quake you need to bind that keyboard key to whatever you want the mouse button to do. Personally I find the side buttons anoying because they are too sensitive.

------------------
Commander Keen

Posts: 783 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mutley
Sarge
Member # 212

Rate Member

posted 09-29-2000 10:10 AM     Profile for Mutley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had one of those, it worked all
of 5 minutes. Sent it back.
Price! Man! can they spend anymore money
on the packaging. I waited six weeks for it. Disgusting.

[This message has been edited by Mutley (edited 09-29-2000).]

Posts: 232 | From: Neverneverland | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com