next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » I'm looking forward to

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm looking forward to
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-22-2002 02:12 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the UrbanTerror 2.5 release. I think I'm going to stayup for the whole weekend.
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-27-2002 01:17 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nobody here plays UrT? The 2.5beta release is simply awesome. Loads of new features, also improvements made to old maps and a few bug fixes.

It's definately worth a look, even if you will need to install the 150Mb 2.4beta and then the 3 Mb 2.5beta ontop of that.

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 02-27-2002 02:20 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I tried it a long time ago (probably was the 2.4 release) and it wasn't my cup of tea. I like CS better, and I liked Action Quake II better than both

Urban Terror seemed to me like a rehash of them all, just with some new maps and a lower framerate.

Don't get me wrong, they've worked hard on that mod and there's quality just oozing out of it, but it's not for me

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 02-27-2002 08:35 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would love to try it but I still don't have my video card and my computer is also broke. :P I don't see myself playing Quake 3 with my laptop who got a video card of 4 megs.. :P

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 02-27-2002 11:51 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have downloaded the 2.4 beta and the 2.5 upgrade so probably I will try it tonight.
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-28-2002 02:36 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Red give it another go, 2.5 has seen some major changes. I kinda wish that there would be a more advanced objective than just "kill all opponents" and sure there could be, but not many servers are running UrT CTF.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com