Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » check this site..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: check this site..
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2002 05:48 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey gang I just found this site.. I'm reading the message board so far and this is where I'm into cute stuff....

GirlzClan webpage

It's a webpage for girls with some clan on it for many mulitplayer clan. Really cute.. hahaha it's goth and flower power, very nice!

Maybe also it's because I'm stone right now.. :P Ahh well...

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GirlzStarLight
Visor
Member # 2836

Rate Member

posted 08-03-2002 08:06 PM     Profile for GirlzStarLight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol It wasn't just because you were "Stoned" it's because the site simply rocks

--------------------

Posts: 4 | From: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
dAm
Sarge
Member # 2600

Member Rated:

posted 08-04-2002 07:36 PM     Profile for dAm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knoxville? Hey, I used to live in Maryville. Nice to meet ya GirlzStarLight.

--------------------

Shut-up and fish

Posts: 577 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
GirlzStarLight
Visor
Member # 2836

Rate Member

posted 08-06-2002 01:47 AM     Profile for GirlzStarLight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah I'm technically in Louisville, TN But knoxville is the closest big city so I just say that

--------------------

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-06-2002 12:18 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was reading the first post and I tought at first:

wtf is this guy talking about... until I realize that it was me who post that a couple of months ago.. :P

I think I'm still stoned...... naaah can't be since I'm working now... aaah well maybe not after all...

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-06-2002 12:24 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh btw StarLight... I'm impress that someone from you clan read this page and even.... the forum.. hahaha have fun!

--------------------

DGhost

GirlzStarLight
Visor
Member # 2836

Rate Member

posted 08-06-2002 07:43 PM     Profile for GirlzStarLight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhm ok? Impressed how? We do play ra3. ofcourse we woul dread the sites and forums that have to do with the game...

--------------------

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-06-2002 11:39 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Impress that someone read this page.. :P hahahahaahah I always get the idea that I'm the only one reading this page but the stats always prove me wrong

Kind of a weird fantasy.... read what I wrote...

now lemme finish my "smoke"

--------------------

DGhost

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 08-08-2002 01:04 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah...there are still a few of us reading the page...We just don't post that much.... :-/
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-08-2002 10:33 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey DGhost! What were you looking for when you found that page???
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-08-2002 12:13 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's an excellent question... since I posted this message last february and I was stoned at that moment.... I can't tell you... but if the page got the word Quake on it..... doesn't take too much imagination to figure out that I was looking for a..... for a.... a Quake?

--------------------

DGhost

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-08-2002 12:52 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, yes, I know it. I know it, we all are so weak...
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-08-2002 04:32 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why weak? Do you need a Quad damage in the morning along with your coffe?

--------------------

DGhost

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-09-2002 11:59 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I would like to have a quad damage near every morning when I have to wake up to go to work.
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-09-2002 12:09 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha I know how you feel sometimes! Tonight at 5:00 pm I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks in a row and I just gave my resignation to the human ressources and my boss has a copy of my letter on his desk that he's going to read right away monday morning when he'll be back from his vacation! Life is so sweeeeeeeet now! I quit! YEAAAAAAAH!

--------------------

DGhost

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-09-2002 05:16 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i wish i had a rail gun
or maybe even a lightning gun

there are some fooz that i need to reckon w/

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-09-2002 06:57 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh! Vacations!!! Enjoy your free time!!! I had three weeks last month and they past really fast.
Have you plan to travel or doing something special?

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-10-2002 01:02 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
naaaaaaaah not really... except setting up my email server and play a lot of video game and spend some times with my girlfriend, family and friends... I was suppose to go camping but it didn't work... ah and repair my kitchen chair also.... the wood is still in good shape but the cover is dead, so I'll buy some new foam and cover and work on that. Along with that, add cleaning my wardrobe.. wait a minute.. I already did that 2 weeks ago. Ah well... I'll read... I'll read a lot like I usually do when I'm on vacation. Just to have your mind free of the daily task from work is so good...

--------------------

DGhost

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-10-2002 05:10 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good. I spent my vacations at home too, playing, reading, sleeping and making some sport.
Now in summer al places that you can go are full of people so I enjoy more to stay at home resting, besides here where I live is now full of tourists that come to the beach, so there isn't much place at the beach, you can't park the car, all the restaurants are full...staying at home was a good choice in my situation.

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-11-2002 11:42 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's strange you say the same think that I'm thinking. I don't wanna go to place where it's gonna be full of tourists. I was supposed to go camping with my father but he wants to go to an event where there would be 2000 people camping and going medieval. It can be fun but I I don't want to do some camping with 2000 people around me. I just want some peace. I want thing to be quiet.

Now and I'm going for breakfeast to a nice restaurant not far away from my appartment and after that I'll spend the afternoon at the "Parc Lafontaine" in Montréal with my girlfriend where we'll just lay on the grass and read some books... nothing else.

Summer is at the top right now in Québec. In about 2-3 week it will begin to leave to make place for autumn. Have you ever seen the forest of Quebec during automn? It's so beautiful. Like a fireworks but instead it's the leaves of the trees that are displaying their color. You would climb some small hill/moutain and look at the horizon to see a sea of color as far as your eye can see.

--------------------

DGhost

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-12-2002 10:44 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I have never seen the forest of Quebec, I have never been in Canada but that things that you tell me sounds real good, It seems that you like the automn more than the summer, perhaps you enjoy more the cold than the heat. I do, but here there is only one or two months of cold.
I wish to say you that I have a place here like your "parc Lafontaine" or some hill to climb to see the horizon, but I think we haven't... well, just a minute, I think I get a similiar feeling when I stay alone at the beach, at 8:00 PM on sundays when every tourist have gone and there are only a few fishermans.

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-12-2002 02:04 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure that there is a place somewhere in your country where you can, sometimes, forget that this planet is going to hell. Remember that we are so small in this universe and maybe we could make a difference. Personnaly, automne, is for me, the most beautiful season in my region. We only get summer for 3 months and it's cold the rest of the year. But I won't complain too much about the cold. Since the last 2 year, the winter gets warmer and warmer each year, it's incredible. Everybody feels it but no one won't talk about the global warming.

Example: Normally we get the snow at the end of november now since the last 2-3 years we don't have snow before the end of december. And yet we don't want to acknoledge that it's the pollution with the global warming who's causing that.

This planet is getting fucked up and we don't even lift a finger for it.

--------------------

DGhost

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-13-2002 01:32 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, here is heater too. Every year the winters are shorter and there is less rain per year.
We only have some cold at January and February, the rest of the year is warm enough and summers are really hot, hot enough to make very dificult to fall asleep.
I remember when I was a child that summer was summer, winter was winter,... but now all is more mixed up.

DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-13-2002 05:51 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
difficulty to fall asleep because of the heat? I know what you mean by that. Got the same problem. Yes the seasons are getting more mixed up with each year.

--------------------

DGhost

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 08-14-2002 03:05 PM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You got the same problem? Is so hot in Montreal?
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 08-15-2002 10:55 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well we had 35 celcius yesterday but today is really much better with the clouds... no sun to hit you!

--------------------

DGhost

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com