Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » Quake 3 sucks so much!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quake 3 sucks so much!!!
afex

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 01-31-2001 11:06 PM     Profile for afex     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude why the fuck is Camrmack so stupid? he should have left well enough alone quake 3 sucks so much dick with this new 1.27 point release, there is added LAG, and crazy amounts of errors in the source, does he even know how to code or does he commision so dude and/or steal for others? I mean fuck he ruined quake3 with these gay point releases.....The game fucken sucks now everyone should revert to 1.17...and they should make team arena a different game so it doesn't fuck quake3 up anymore.. Im gonna kill whoever's idea it was to intergrate the two, it was the dumbest decision ever!! And where the fuck does Carmack get his ideas or suggestions for poiint releases? other compnay members? why the fuck not ask the gamers themselves, i mean we can actually play the game, hell every person that worked on q3 or q2 or q1 for ID sucks at Their own GAME!! Gimme a break, talk about a need for quality assurance.. Id sucks!!! Period...
Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-01-2001 02:10 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You, undoubtedly, would have done a better job.

If you don't like these two games, I suggest you don't play them.

And get something for that blood preasure.

------------------
Spell checks? SPELL CHECKS? we don't need no stinking Spell Checks.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
DeskJet
Sarge
Member # 980

Member Rated:

posted 02-01-2001 03:18 AM     Profile for DeskJet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Must be that time of the month for someone
Posts: 484 | From: Calgary, AB | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-01-2001 05:54 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I suggest a maxi with wings for those moments of heavy flow.

------------------

Ghost Face Killer

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-02-2001 02:09 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GFKiller:
I suggest a maxi with wings for those moments of heavy flow.

They also keep you nice and dry all through the night.

------------------

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 02-02-2001 07:56 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with afex. Carmack sucks ass. In the 10 years since id was created, they haven't made a half decent game. Afex man, you could make a much better one! Carmack doesn't know what he's doing! It's not as if Quake 1, 2, and 3 were the biggest and best FPSes in gaming history or anything!

Rolls eyes

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mutley
Sarge
Member # 212

Rate Member

posted 02-05-2001 09:31 AM     Profile for Mutley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love it...........
Posts: 232 | From: Neverneverland | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
LhurGoyf
Visor
Member # 2300

Rate Member

posted 02-08-2001 04:00 AM     Profile for LhurGoyf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ive got a good idea, listen up... lets talk about Q3A here.... !!! good idea huh.. I think its better then talking about someones period...!

------------------
the text on the box said, supported platforms windows 9x, NT, 2000 or better.. so clearly linux was a supported platform

Posts: 7 | From: Zoetermeer ZH the Netherlands | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2001 08:57 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errors in the source? I'll wager that this kid hasn't even looked at the source, and wouldn't be able to make heads or tales from it if he did. Probably doesn't know how to program at all.

I suggest a Maxi Gamer Xentor ;D

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2001 04:41 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LhurGoyf:
Ive got a good idea, listen up... lets talk about Q3A here.... !!! good idea huh.. I think its better then talking about someones period...!

Aw come on, you don't think you'd get an polite and intelligent conversation with what afex posted? What a joke

------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com