Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » DAMN ITS SEEMS SLOW HERE!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAMN ITS SEEMS SLOW HERE!!!
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 08-22-2000 02:18 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello all

WAKE UP!!!

Need.......more......posts

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 08-22-2000 02:20 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's right, what should we talk about?

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-22-2000 02:42 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lets talk about
how women are fucked in their head
they don't got anything straight
and shit like that
and how beer and knifers are cool
and how fast computers are bad ass
and how we are all too poor to afford any of that shit
and how the fuggin ozone layer is like dying
and we are cuttin down all of earth's trees and shit
and like how we are running outta oil
and how

seriously, cow shit is the #1 like fuggin problem with shit hahaha
like we got some much shit going into the water from cow shit hahahaa
sounds funny but i'm fuggin serious
hahah damn cows

and lets talk about how
whenever you are in a fuggin hurry, and always hit stop lights
and how you wake up in the morning, and your a fuggin pissed off at people, and you finally realized you are being grumpy because you woke up too early or didn't get enough sleep

lets talk
people
lets find some more topics
dammit

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 08-22-2000 05:21 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree about the cows...the damn farmers around the lake we have our cabin (or cottage for some of you!) have let their cows near the water and whenever it rains the nitrates totally fuck up our water Hell...there is even a section where the cows can go right in the lake...i need a shotgun and nightvision goggles!! YEAH BABY!!

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-22-2000 05:47 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
chea, somebody took me seriously!
i gotta shotgun
you hungry?

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 08-23-2000 04:26 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy:

and lets talk about how
whenever you are in a fuggin hurry, and always hit stop lights
and how you wake up in the morning, and your a fuggin pissed off at people, and you finally realized you are being grumpy because you woke up too early or didn't get enough sleep

Guess who overslept today, and guess who kept on running into red lights... only to get to work 30 mins late and being grumpy, 'cause I didn't get enough sleep.

...and wheres my fricking coffe?

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 08-23-2000 09:25 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got your coffee... Riiiggghhhhtttt here!

Oh, wait....

That's my coffee. Sorry.

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 08-24-2000 02:57 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There must be something wrong with me. After work I get home, start feeling tired at about 11 - 12 in the evning, so I got to bed but every night for the past week I keep waking up in the middle of the night. Theres no apparent reason for it either, after about one or two hours I go back to sleep, and would keep on sleeping untill noon if that damn clock would just shutup...

...this is really starting to affect my performance at work... I just sit and slumber.

(No, counting sheep hasn't helped me at all )

------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-24-2000 05:41 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ehh
its 2:40 am right now
over uhmm, shit
pst heheh
and i'm also wide awake
i tried to make a webpage
omg it is lame
half the links don't work and who knows
i have no pictures too!
dammit
but guys, seriously.
lol, i know its been like a few months, but i still have those telescope pictures.
and i'll scan them in and soon as i'm not lazy
lol
laters
time to do some morning fraggin

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 08-25-2000 02:26 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
html l33t hax0r l4ngu4ge...

------------------

PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 08-31-2000 10:10 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i need cappuccina!
Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 09-01-2000 01:10 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"What ever happened to coffe flavoured coffe, did I miss a f@cking meeting with the coffe?"

--Dennis Leary

------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-01-2000 02:37 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you know, i really wouldn't mind findig a nice topic to talk about.
cause shit, i always come on, and its always no new posts. i have to wait 12 hours (while i sleep) before there is something new. and its only new in the morning. and after that. ehh. not until nite time. and there's only a couple to anticipate.

lets talk about the difference between men and women
try not to be too sexist
haha, just joking, be as sexist as you want!

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-01-2000 04:26 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhh
aright?
nobody alive i take it
lets see here
i'll see if i can make something up

isn't it true
that all us d00ds laughed when leonardo decrapio died on titanic, and everyone woman in the damn theater cried. boohoo.
there's one diff

isn't it true, that a lot of women spend half of their lives going to the bathroom?? wtf?? and wut's up with this group thing?? huh?
they have to go with somebody. they always go in pairs or groups.
do guys do that? i don't think so. when i'm at the mall or something, i jus go. when a man's gotta go, he's gotta go.
but girls . . . they have to flock the the bathroom like some weird bevy.

a guy gets a bruise on his arm or something. chea, that's bad ass. a mark of a man's burliness.
a chick gets a bruise, all hell breaks lose mang!! wtf! boohoo i gotta bruise, somebody save me!! do i need to see a doctor?!?!

watching movies, and a d00d gets his head ripped off.
chea!! right on!
but a girl. . . just brings ya right out of the mood.
"eww, that was gross. bla bla"

aright
wuts that one movie?
that says
guys have journals
girls have diaries
hahaha
chix

dammit them

KRUSTYY
Sarge
Member # 2186

Rate Member

posted 09-02-2000 12:16 AM     Profile for KRUSTYY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This place needs a shot in the arm!
Posts: 97 | From: N.Y.C. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 09-03-2000 12:47 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

isn't it true
that all us d00ds laughed when leonardo decrapio died on titanic, and everyone woman in the damn theater cried. boohoo.
there's one diff

Thinking about the movie Titanic, I found it strange that 1500 died in the accident, but ppl watching the movie really only felt bad about "Leo" drovning... who cares about the 1499 others who drowned??

Then again like my GF keeps telling me "It's just a movie, goddamnit!!!"

------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-04-2000 04:46 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heheh
its just a movie! it never happened! heheh
geez
women these days
so different
i mean shit
wut typa mad person would browse through an entire store surfing through each rack? i mean common!
geez, they even look at the size that they would never fit in. blah
i mean, it'd save 70% of the time spent in the mall, if they'd justlook at the things available in their size. aghhhh
women!

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 09-04-2000 03:22 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
heheh
its just a movie! it never happened! heheh
geez
women these days
so different
i mean shit
wut typa mad person would browse through an entire store surfing through each rack? i mean common!
geez, they even look at the size that they would never fit in. blah
i mean, it'd save 70% of the time spent in the mall, if they'd justlook at the things available in their size. aghhhh
women!

I think that over 50% of "shopping" is just rummaging through the store shelves... and I'm in no way against that aslong as I don't have to tag along for that. I usually ask my GF to find what she wants, and if she wan't my oppinnion she can show me the item.

I'm proppably just as bad in a computer store, looking at stuff, comparing prices of different stores etc. etc... but I usually dont drag her with me... 'cause it doesn't interrest her.

------------------

KRUSTYY
Sarge
Member # 2186

Rate Member

posted 09-07-2000 01:27 AM     Profile for KRUSTYY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
let's talk about sex!

------------------

Posts: 97 | From: N.Y.C. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-07-2000 02:24 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sex is good
but i'd rather have a blow job

Commander Keen
Sarge
Member # 853

Rate Member

posted 09-08-2000 01:31 PM     Profile for Commander Keen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uh grumpy...most people consider a blow job sex...LOL J/K

well that is if a nother human is involved what you do with your shop-vac is none of my bussiness

------------------
Commander Keen

Posts: 783 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Commander Keen
Sarge
Member # 853

Rate Member

posted 09-08-2000 01:32 PM     Profile for Commander Keen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
point your winders media player to KNAC.COM you'll see what inspired that outburst

------------------
Commander Keen

Posts: 783 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com