Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » quake 4?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: quake 4?
bloodbait
Visor
Member # 2129

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2000 12:31 AM     Profile for bloodbait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
has anyone heard any news about quake 4

Posts: 6 | From: cincinnati | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-21-2000 12:32 AM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
somehow the word idiot comes to mind.
Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-21-2000 08:18 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think there'll be a Quake4 for a long time, if at all.
Right now id are working on the Team Arena mission pack, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 04:23 AM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, now I have to say REAL STUPID IDIOT

Geez, red lemons. You are worse than that guy. Don't you read any news?

id will not do anymore quakes, they are doing the mission pack for quake3, yes correct.

NO THEY ARE NOT DOING CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN.
another company is. They are doing the New Doom game, you moron.

I hope this didn't sound too mean, but its just I wonder how someone can be so unaware of whats going on.

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-22-2000 05:02 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Replying with an insult just isn't something I do, so instead I'll say that you really shouldn't insult people for their ignorance. Yes, ignorance, not stupidity. There is a difference, and if you'd go and figure out what it is, you'd realize that shouting out like that probably wasn't the best thing to do.

As far as I knew, the new Wolfenstein game was being developed by id. I have more important things to do than spend my life looking up news on computer games. They're really not my top priority in life at the moment. So I was under the impression that id was developing Wolfenstein, and because it seemed entirely logical to me, I said so.

I doubt bloodbait will ever be back here to read this, but I just couldn't let what you said be ignored. And I've had to get that off my chest.

[This message has been edited by Redlemons (edited 07-22-2000).]

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
bone $muggler
Sarge
Member # 1578

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2000 09:52 AM     Profile for bone $muggler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The next Doom game is id's next project.

------------------
BFG This!

Posts: 89 | From: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
LordOPain
Sarge
Member # 1471

Rate Member

posted 07-23-2000 12:54 PM     Profile for LordOPain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what a little world some live in....
next thing ya know, hell be calling multi-billion dollar corporations stupid for misrepresenting a megabyte......

Commander Keen
Sarge
Member # 853

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2000 09:37 AM     Profile for Commander Keen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Int86x2 is that really you???

------------------
Commander Keen

Posts: 783 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com