Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » If you want to chat with a wacko...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you want to chat with a wacko...
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 07:09 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can be found here, in the Outpost. That is, at least, until that GFKiller fella gets tired of me.

Where is everyone? I bet you guys are still over in that private lounge, eh? Will someone tell Cyborg to come over and visit me, please. Okay, tell anyone to come visit me! Ohhh...but do not mention this to that RoGuEBiTcH fella- he has some kind of queer hang up with me...

I

am

still

puddingless.

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Hot Rod
Sarge
Member # 71

Rate Member

posted 09-08-1999 08:46 AM     Profile for Hot Rod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will notify the Lounge!
Posts: 487 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 09:06 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, the horror!! No pudding! Why are you puddingless?
OutOfAmmo
Sarge
Member # 634

Rate Member

posted 09-08-1999 09:21 AM     Profile for OutOfAmmo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate it when I get confused...are you TeaBagger or are you Puddingless?
Posts: 1526 | From: Memphis,TN,USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Babob@PLAY!
Sarge
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 09:37 AM     Profile for Babob@PLAY!     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well what's the deal! Why can't you get into the Lounge yet? OIC~ give it up man! j/k
I'm sure that you have but the "tea" has sat out in the sun a little too long maybe?

Oh shit, I think he heard that....uhh oh!

Cheer up Tea~, nobody is talking about you in the Lounge, well at least not too many are. J/K..J/K.

WooHOO!

Posts: 423 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 09:52 AM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does Dr Niven or whatever his name is have your pc set up with a firewall? I noticed that when I have @guard enabled, I cannot get in either. I still think your chips ahoys or your coffee may not be enabled.

Why do they call them cookies and java anyways? I am both thirsty and hungry now

You need to get in though TB cause doublefresh needs girl advice.

Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-08-1999 10:09 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

I will ICQ OICU812 tonight and get you enabled for the private area. It's funny as hell over there today with 2x's drunkin' rants! HAHA!!

Missed You

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 10:21 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you want I will give you my password and you can post as me.

Hey I have a crazy idea. Lets switch identities and post as each other confusing the frick out of everyone.

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 10:32 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TB, I know that's you posting as cac, you can't fool me!
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 10:52 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey TB, this is from O:

I gave him all rights. He should NOT be having any issues. Tell him to not try to get into the Lounge via bookmark, but try from the main forum listing page:
http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=

O

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-1999 11:32 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tea bagger not having issues? ;P
Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 09-29-1999 07:32 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is how it all started:

quote:
Cacophonous
posted 09-08-1999 10:21 AM

If you want I will give you my password and you can post as me.

Hey I have a crazy idea. Lets switch identities and post as each other confusing the frick out of
everyone.

I think it worked.

It is good to be me again though.

Weeeee pudding!

'Pudding' theme provided by outrider
Straight jacket provided by my best friend, doublefresh
I know this 'pudding' thing bothers some people, but I do not care.
I only weigh 155lbs but I still think I am fat.
I miss that Probie fella.

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 09-30-1999 11:55 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am certain that Bill Cosby and Jello will wholeheartedly approve of this use for his image!!!!! ;-)

O

Wispy Illusion of My Sac
Sarge
Member # 2027

Rate Member

posted 08-09-2000 12:27 PM     Profile for Wispy Illusion of My Sac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was a good one!
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 08-10-2000 01:55 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep!
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 08-10-2000 09:38 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still love it!
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Commander Keen
Sarge
Member # 853

Rate Member

posted 08-14-2000 09:51 AM     Profile for Commander Keen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Posts: 783 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com