Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » Tournament mode?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tournament mode?
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 08-02-1999 10:08 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can someone explain tournament mode? I thought that if I connected to a server that was running 1v1 tournament mode, that the winner of the current match stayed in the game, and the next spectator in line was the next opponent. I've connected to some of these servers, been the only one in spectator mode, and when the game ended, the same to players were still the combatents. What am I missing?
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 08-02-1999 07:56 PM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was waiting for an authority for this one myself 20 20. I ran a tourney server for a few days and relized that the players couldn't figure out how to get in the game. They did pick teams, and wait for the match to end but I scrapped the server and ram team dm instead with no hassles. I will dig into this one, it might take awhile though.(read a day or 3)

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 08-03-1999 09:19 AM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, here is a change with 1.08:

'tournement queuing of spectators to enter the game'

Maybe that will take care of it.

Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 08-03-1999 10:32 AM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would be just like Rocket Area......this is good =)
Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 08-03-2000 03:02 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You playing RA3 yet Fuze?
Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 08-03-2000 03:23 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Outtie!! What the hell you doing? How'd you find this YEAR OLD post!?

Oh, yeah, Fuze HAS been playing RA3!

[This message has been edited by 20 20 (edited 08-03-2000).]

Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 08-03-2000 07:25 PM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, I play it every day at http://www.qmass.net
RA3 is fun....pure and simple.

Holy mack...an old post

outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 08-03-2000 09:04 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool, I dwnloaded it, but have not messed with it yet. I will try rogue's soon.

About the old post, a year has gone by quick.

The sun is the same in a relative way

Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Commander Keen
Sarge
Member # 853

Rate Member

posted 08-08-2000 02:40 PM     Profile for Commander Keen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but you're older...

shorter of breath and one day closer to death

------------------
Commander Keen

Posts: 783 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
bloodbait
Visor
Member # 2129

Rate Member

posted 08-09-2000 05:41 AM     Profile for bloodbait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't played rocket arena yet, but I do play uuummmm... oh yeah Peeps! Excessive ass kicking all the time, that is fun with the fucking rapid fire shit, kicks ass

------------------
www.hottchicks.cjb.net www.mylargeshaft.cjb.net www.stench.cjb.net these are my websites checkem out they are pretty cool!

Posts: 6 | From: cincinnati | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com