my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » fucking beauty

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fucking beauty
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 03-02-2005 04:08 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
am glad.

The 2 new dvds came today:
The Dark Crystal (mmmmm) &
Legend - Ultimate Edition.

What's got me excited are the jewels. I bought jewels. I am so glad.

The large golden medallion is very very what I wanted. It's more than three inches across, possibly 3.5", and it's layer upon layer of gold spikes, like you see in old antique churches, what that is is something I thought about a long time ago, it's an alterpiece I'll write. This one is from the 1960's, and it already came here.

Today I got the vintage "fiorenza" pin. That pin, or brooch, I thought that was to be silver, but happily it is golden. It is very large. The palm of my hand is entirely covered by the brooch at this time.

The brooch is a cross like a 'maltese' cross, and it tells me things. The very large faceted stone in the center is brown, like my eye. Around that are marquise cut onyx stones, and red polished cabochons. There is a hook on it, so it either pins onto the garment or I can affix it to a chain.

And the first peacock pendant. It is shining silver, very very large upon me, and so flat, and at the perfect length of chain. The erect tail of the peacock is studded with cobalt and yellow rhinestones, and the center is silver filigree, it's very handsome and I like it so much.

I decided to buy a notebook lamp that sticks into the usb port, and since my wrist is developing a red bump, I purchased a gel wrist pad with neato colored designs. I'm not sure why, but I don't feel right quite yet about buying the all-in-one printer.

I just need to quit eating altogether and sit here and wait for my stuff to get here.

I can watch my dvds. Both of them. And Greg got another one today from Blockbuster - in the mail, so I'll have three movies to watch.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2005 07:25 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Dark Crystal is one of my fav movies from when I was a kid. I've been looking for it myself. They had a special edition one at Walmart for like $60. I wasnt going to pay that much.
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 03-03-2005 12:24 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a movie I remember seeing when I was 12.

That was 1982? I had learned by then what shetland wool is, how to roll up the cuffs on button down shirts, and to wear vests. Most of the time I was at church; saturday nights, sundays, and wednesday nights. Many ideas about ways to have meetings there - royal ambassadors, his kids, choir, so much of that. And I was doing well in the school, but horrified at those schools I think. My education was very nice in University Park (I only went to St. Mark's for one year, and then they decided to remove me, because it was embarrassing to Jack as a drunk driver). So, I was ahead at University Park, and then when we moved to Richardson I stayed that way all the way until graduation except that I did not graduate from high school.

Well anyway I did see The Dark Crystal at the movie theater. It's obviously Jim Henson's deal for Jonathan Harris.

I wonder if anyone sees anything in the "Augra" character idea. Gosh. At that time she was singing at that Elephant Faire?

The film is kinda neat about how rich they are. They show that there are 'good' and 'bad' jews, really those are overdone at the end as 'together' jews, much too highly intelligent for ugly weirdos, but nice of them to leave the pretty new castle.

It's interesting the way they get 'together'. It seems like they're implying a 'correction' idea with the beams from the crystal going through the rears of the mystics and out of their faces to the skeksis. I wonder if they have to think that way to get the film done, or to wake up, or tie their shoes. Must the 'gelding' be nothing but a mere place to put it freak? The jews who rule the whole thing are totally unimportant, and they don't seem to be in any trouble for murdering all the geldings. Or for slowly sapping their 'life essence.' What could be more evil?

I need to take some time to think it over, and rewatch a few more times.

It's a beautifully intelligent film in some ways of course.

I guess the winged gelding female is important as an "inferior" aspect of myself; the asiatic man and the higher intelligent magical person. That's there for everyone to look at and think a know idea. There's even a jewish 'toto' named fezzgig.

There's a lot of ultraviolet light in it. Yeah, it's about me. I went to the movies and saw that very film, made by Jim Henson, who never met me, and who worked out a visual poem about me, a puppeteer. Cool to have the dvd. I wish everything had brains.

Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 03-07-2005 09:27 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a dvd that came in the mail today, it's the "Prisoner of Azkaban movie."

I am surprised that it has been of help. What is the writer woman? K.J. Rowling, I'm not going any farther. But there was a nicely done Griffin, there it was and friendly too. I thought about that in Prague as a blended thing of an eagle (John Denver's "Aerie"?) and a dog (Siouxsie and the Banshees "Hyaena") and I suppose that's not quite a griffin.

I'm able to write soon, but it's not with the amount of comfort that I know about, but the place is getting better

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com