Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Whoa!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whoa!!!
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 03-29-2002 03:16 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all, it's been a while hasn't it. Just thought that I'd say hi, since I think that maybe I'll start spending a little more time here than I have been these past. . . how long since I dared show my face around here? Who cares. I'm back. HA!!! Live with it

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 03-29-2002 06:44 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And a new swirly Gimp sig to boot

Good to see you around again

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-29-2002 03:19 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus this board used to be really big or what?

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 03-29-2002 05:37 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's just say that the board who most of the members "migrated" to has more than a quarter of a million posts since the migration took place...you do the math...
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 03-29-2002 06:26 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And that board might be going down. Don't know details. But whoever wants to come here are welcomed.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
CABLE=-
Sarge
Member # 121

Rate Member

posted 03-29-2002 09:54 PM     Profile for CABLE=-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GFKiller:
And that board might be going down. Don't know details. But whoever wants to come here are welcomed.

Heh! We'll bring it all back again!

[R]ailgun
Horka Thane
oicu and his trace routes to singapore hunting down [R]'s accomplice
Railpimp and all the insanity of the Loud ramblings of Egos!!!!

btw, sup acid, GF, Riven, Lemons

[ 03-29-2002: Message edited by: CABLE=- ]

--------------------

You aint no hero unless you have a villian.
A.K.A -= The legendary Horka Thane =-

Posts: 434 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 03-29-2002 10:20 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah but I read long long ago a post with oicu and a lot of other people of a cheating affaire... it even look like that a lot of people left because of this story...

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 03-30-2002 01:41 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody care to tell me about why the blue board would be going down? I've haven't had time to keep up woth things.
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 03-30-2002 02:29 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grimm lost his job Lindi. . . he's not sure how long he can afford to keep the site running. He will post 2 weeks notice before he closes it down, I know that.

Yeah, I like my sig too Red. The GIMP rocks!!! I like it better than Photoshop for most things.

[ 03-30-2002: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBoB
Sarge
Member # 32

Rate Member

posted 03-30-2002 10:15 AM     Profile for RoGuEBoB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah - it's too bad about grimm's board... all we can do is hope for the best

--------------------

i like the x

Posts: 607 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 03-30-2002 07:03 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, I still visit both boards though
Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 04-02-2002 12:40 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
Grimm lost his job Lindi. . . he's not sure how long he can afford to keep the site running. He will post 2 weeks notice before he closes it down, I know that.

Yeah, I like my sig too Red. The GIMP rocks!!! I like it better than Photoshop for most things.

[ 03-30-2002: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

Damn that sucks... let's hope he gets a new jobb and gets it all sorted out.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 04-03-2002 12:31 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Asmo's a strong guy, he'll make it through.

As for this BB, it's been collecting dust for a while now. I had lost all interest in doing anything for it since the whole community moved. It would be interesting to see activity again though.

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 04-03-2002 08:02 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope this one stays alive forever

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 04-03-2002 11:21 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess if this place has been limping along for this long, it kinda deserves another chance.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com